Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Installation Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
FRESCO SOLAR is a renewable energy contractor in California that undertakes PV solar, Concentrated Solar Thermal, Co-generation, small wind, community and industrial wind, stored water energy and combinations of these technologies. We do residential, industrial, agricultural and government projects.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, combined heat and power systems industrial, hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, solar thermal energy, wind power plants, concentrating solar thermal power, distributed.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, contractor services
- Address: 13 West 2nd St, Morgan Hill, California USA 95037
- Telephone: 408-497-1579
- FAX: 408-776-0265
- Web Site: http://www.frescosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Fresco Solar
PowerWorks LLC and its affiliate, Pacific Winds Inc., are privately-held companies, focused upon the development, ownership, and operation of clean, renewable, wind and solar power projects. Generally, we provide clean, renewable power, on a wholesale basis, to electric utilties. We currently own and operate five wind power projects, totaling 117 MW with over 900 wind turbines, including 95 MW located in the Altamont Pass, near San Francisco, California, and 22 MW located in Elmore County, near Boise, Idaho. In addition, we are developing new utility-scale wind and solar projects across the nation. Further, we sell, install, and provide operation and maintenance services for 100 kW wind turbines and 250 kW wind turbines for small scale wind...
- Business type: wind and solar power
- Product types: utility-scale wind and solar power projects; 100 kW wind turbine sales; 250 kW wind turbine sales.
- Service types: project development, own and operate; 100 kW wind turbine sales; 250 kW wind turbine sales
- Address: 15850P Jess Ranch Road, Tracy, Idaho USA 95377
- Telephone: +1-925-373-3173
- Web Site: http://www.powerworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PowerWorks LLC
SeaWest WindPower, Inc. is one of the world's leading developers and long-term operators of utility-scale wind power projects that span a wide variety of technologies and geographic locations. Since it began commercial wind energy development in 1982, SeaWest has installed nearly forty utility-scale wind plants comprising 830 MW of capacity in locations throughout the world. SeaWest currently operates and maintains projects totaling nearly 400 MW. SeaWest is built on four core business components: Turnkey Development, Value-Based Consulting, Structured Finance and Asset Management.
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), Project Development (site selection, wind resource assessment, planning & permitting, technology selection, transmission & interconnection, project management, project finance, construction, project contracts and operations & maintenance), Asset Management Services (Operations & Maintenance, Project Administration and Data/Information Services), Structured Finance, and Value-Based Consulting..
- Address: 1455 Frazee Road, Suite 900, San Diego, California USA 92108
- Telephone: 619-293-3340
- Web Site: http://www.seawestwindpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SeaWest WindPower, Inc.
Sterling Energy International
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind power plants, solar electric power systems, hydro energy system components (large), hybrid power systems.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services, financial services
- Address: 26893 Calle Hermosa, Capistrano, California USA 92614
- Telephone: 949-248-2917
- FAX: 949-248-2539
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News