Wind Energy Maintenance and Repair Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Advance: Solar, Hydro, Wind Power Co - Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE - Dynamite Technology Services - enXco - J. W. Munday Renewable Energy Contractors - Lindsay Engineering - Prevailing Wind Power - SeaWest WindPower, Inc. - Solar Wind Works - Site Constructors, Inc. -
Advance: Solar, Hydro, Wind Power Co. is the worlds leader in high quality low cost energy systems and components since 1978. We are a stocking master distributor for most products. We are located in Northern California and have a combined office and warehouse area of 15,000+ sq. ft.. We design and install stand alone, utility interface and backup power systems. We are licensed solar and electrical contractors, have electrical engineers on staff, plus in house design facilities. Our installation crew is one of the most experienced in the world. Our business is powered by solar, wind and fuel cell power.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: solar electric power systems, DC to AC power inverters, backup power systems, custom batteries, hydro energy systems (large), wind energy systems (large), All components, design and installation for a safe and reliable solar, hydro and wind electrical system. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 6291 N. State St. P. O. Box 23, Calpella, California USA 95418
- Telephone: 707-485-0738, 707-485-0588
- FAX: 707-485-0831
- Web Site: http://www.advancepower.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Advance: Solar, Hydro, Wind Power Co
Aerohoff performs nondestructive testing field services inspecting for extremely small flaws before they become catastrophic. Call us today!
- Business type: Nondestructive Testing Mobile Lab
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), Nondestructive Testing, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Phgased Array, Thermography, Shearography, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, MAUS, .
- Service types: NDT Inspection, consulting, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: PO Box 5801, Oceanside, California USA 92052
- Telephone: 760-806-2782
- Web Site: http://www.aerohoff.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE
Dynamite Technology Services, partnered with Gemco of Schleswig, Germany  provides engineering, maintenance and repair services for large scale wind energy generation equipment. Over ten years of rotor blade repair experience, both laminate and epoxy.
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind power plants.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2815 Isabelle Avenue, San Mateo, California USA 94403-2705
- Telephone: 650-534-8510
- FAX: 650-345-2131
- Web Site: http://dynamitetechnologyservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Dynamite Technology Services
At enXco, we know that the growth of alternative energy tomorrow, and the worldwide quality of life and economic development it promises, depends on efficient, innovative and profitable alternative energy operations today. We provide the wind energy industry with the hands-on know-how for today, the innovation for tomorrow, and the global vision of blue skies forever. For the past 12 years we have been one of the fastest growing companies in wind energy. Today, we have emerged as an industry leader. enXco is currently developing and operating over 4,400 wind turbines on three continents, totaling over 750 megawatts. Wind energy is important. We make sure it works. Availability on the wind energy profits we operate typically exceeds 98%. Our energy knows no limits. How can we help you?
- Product types: wind energy power plants.
- Service types: project development services, financial services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: P. O. Box 581043, North Palm Springs, California USA 92258
- Telephone: 760-329-1437
- FAX: 760-329-1503
- Web Site: http://www.enxco.com
- E-mail: Send Email to enXco
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: renewable energy system batteries, solar electric power systems, DC to AC power inverters, battery charge controllers, marine power systems, wind energy systems (small), Grid Tie Inverters. Self-contained, Wireless, Solar powered, IP-addressable, Video Camera Systems..
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1869 Grogan Ave., Merced, California USA 95340
- Telephone: 209-769-2337
- FAX: 209-
- Web Site: http://www.jwmunday.com
- E-mail: Send Email to J. W. Munday Renewable Energy Contractors
We are a complete one stop shop for predictive Maintenance technology. We offer sales and service for:Vibration AnalysisLaser Alignment, Ultrasonic, Thermography, Inspection Software, Oil Analysis, Sensors/Cables and much more
- Business type: Predictive Maintenance Company
- Product types: Commtest vibration Equipment, VB7, VB8, VB Online Easy Laser alignment systems D450, D505, D525, D160 SDT 170 systems CTC sensors and cables DMSI inspection and rounds software Monarch tachs and strobes.
- Service types: Vibration Analysis (service, sales and training), Laser Alignment, Ultrasonic Testing, IR Cameras
- Address: 1785 Marsala Way, Camarillo, California USA 93012
- Telephone: 805-231-0443
- FAX: 805-484-7477
- Web Site: lindsayengineering.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lindsay Engineering
Residential and small commercial wind power and solar installations and consulting. We can reduce your electricity costs with the most cost effective solutions in the industry. We are licensed contractors and handle all permits.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, distributor
- Product types: wind turbines (small), photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 324 N Gertruda Ave, Redondo Beach, California USA 90277
- Telephone: 310. 529. 5217
- FAX: 310. 372. 6887
- Web Site: http://www.prevailingwindpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Prevailing Wind Power
SeaWest WindPower, Inc. is one of the world's leading developers and long-term operators of utility-scale wind power projects that span a wide variety of technologies and geographic locations. Since it began commercial wind energy development in 1982, SeaWest has installed nearly forty utility-scale wind plants comprising 830 MW of capacity in locations throughout the world. SeaWest currently operates and maintains projects totaling nearly 400 MW. SeaWest is built on four core business components: Turnkey Development, Value-Based Consulting, Structured Finance and Asset Management.
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), Project Development (site selection, wind resource assessment, planning & permitting, technology selection, transmission & interconnection, project management, project finance, construction, project contracts and operations & maintenance), Asset Management Services (Operations & Maintenance, Project Administration and Data/Information Services), Structured Finance, and Value-Based Consulting..
- Address: 1455 Frazee Road, Suite 900, San Diego, California USA 92108
- Telephone: 619-293-3340
- Web Site: http://www.seawestwindpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SeaWest WindPower, Inc.
Solar Wind Works specializes in consultation, sales, design, service, and installation of complete solar and renewable energy power systems. Whether you are grid-tied or off-grid, need uninterruptable power or a seasonally functional system, or seek a hybrid system incorporating different generators, Solar Wind Works offers custom solutions for all of your energy needs. We provide all components necessary for a complete, efficient system, from conception, design, engineering and permitting, to power conditioning equipment, monitoring systems, hardware, towers, energy storage, and conversion devices. We provide highly reliable power generation systems integrating solar/PV, small wind turbines, micro-hydro turbines, and conventionally fueled ...
- Business type: On and Off Grid Solar Solutions, Retail Sales, System Design through Completion
- Product types: Solar Energy Products, Solar PV Modules, DC to AC Power Inverters, Charge Controllers, Balance of System Equipment, Renewable Energy System Batteries, Backup Power Systems, Hybrid Power Systems, Solar Electric Power Systems, Solar Water Pumping Systems, Remote Home Power Systems, Wind Energy Products, Small Wind Energy Systems, Small Wind Turbines,....
- Service types: Consulting, Solar System Design & Installation, Maintenance, Repair & Service
- Address: P. O. Box 2511, Truckee, California USA 96160
- Telephone: 530-582-4503
- FAX: 530-582-4603
- Web Site: http://www.solarwindworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Wind Works
Site Constructors, Inc.
- Business type: new construction, maintenance
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), hydroelectric turbines (large), wind energy systems (large).
- Service types: installation, construction, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2286 Oro/Chico Highway, Durham, California USA 95938
- Telephone: (530) 342-8545
- FAX: (530) 342-9754
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News