Wind Energy Testing Services Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
The leading Wind Turbine supplier of pre-owned, used, reconditioned, remanufactured commercial Vestas wind turbines from 65 kW and up, and 3 phase wind turbine controllers. Please visit our website at .
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wind turbines
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small). Remanufactured, reconditioned, used, pre-owned Vestas wind turbines, 65 kW, 90 kW, 110 kW, 120 kW, 225 kW, 500 kW. Custom wind turbine microprocessor based controllers up to 300 kw. .
- Service types: wind project and installation consulting
- Address: 2539 Grant Avenue, San Leandro, California USA 94579
- Telephone: 510-278-2212
- FAX: 510-278-2211
- Web Site: http://www.halus.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Halus Power Systems
Advance: Solar, Hydro, Wind Power Co. is the worlds leader in high quality low cost energy systems and components since 1978. We are a stocking master distributor for most products. We are located in Northern California and have a combined office and warehouse area of 15,000+ sq. ft.. We design and install stand alone, utility interface and backup power systems. We are licensed solar and electrical contractors, have electrical engineers on staff, plus in house design facilities. Our installation crew is one of the most experienced in the world. Our business is powered by solar, wind and fuel cell power.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: solar electric power systems, DC to AC power inverters, backup power systems, custom batteries, hydro energy systems (large), wind energy systems (large), All components, design and installation for a safe and reliable solar, hydro and wind electrical system. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 6291 N. State St. P. O. Box 23, Calpella, California USA 95418
- Telephone: 707-485-0738, 707-485-0588
- FAX: 707-485-0831
- Web Site: http://www.advancepower.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Advance: Solar, Hydro, Wind Power Co
Aerohoff performs nondestructive testing field services inspecting for extremely small flaws before they become catastrophic. Call us today!
- Business type: Nondestructive Testing Mobile Lab
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), Nondestructive Testing, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Phgased Array, Thermography, Shearography, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, MAUS, .
- Service types: NDT Inspection, consulting, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: PO Box 5801, Oceanside, California USA 92052
- Telephone: 760-806-2782
- Web Site: http://www.aerohoff.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE
Dynamite Technology Services, partnered with Gemco of Schleswig, Germany  provides engineering, maintenance and repair services for large scale wind energy generation equipment. Over ten years of rotor blade repair experience, both laminate and epoxy.
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind power plants.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2815 Isabelle Avenue, San Mateo, California USA 94403-2705
- Telephone: 650-534-8510
- FAX: 650-345-2131
- Web Site: http://dynamitetechnologyservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Dynamite Technology Services
Third party electrical inspection and field labeling required by local building officeials. Hazardous Materials risk analysis required by local fire departments. CE Marking reviews required for sale of equipment to Europe. Safety warning, instructions and safe product review. Design Review OSHA compliance consulting
- Business type: Safety Compliance, 3rd Party Electrical Field labeling, CE Mark and SEMI S2
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, batteries primary, biomass energy biorefinery, photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment, wind turbines (large).
- Service types: consulting, engineering, testing services, certification services
- Address: 1250 Ames Avenue, Suite 100, Milpitas, California USA 95035
- Telephone: 408-234-0945
- Web Site: www.lewisbass.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Lewis Bass International, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News