Large Wind Turbine Tower And Structure Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
FUTURAWIND is an engineering firm that develops advanced and reliable technology for Large- and Ultra Large-Scale Wind Turbine Generator Systems ranging from 1. 5 MW to 25 MW for both On- and Off-Shore wind energy markets. All our designs are available for licensing & technology transfer to companies desiring to become profitable wind turbine manufacturers in less than 12 months. Wind Turbine Licensing Technology and Design
- Business type: Wind Turbine Technology Licensing
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Service types: design, engineering, research and development
- Address: 515 S. Flower Street, 36th Floor, Los Angeles, California USA 90071
- Telephone: 1. 213. 236. 3527
- FAX: 1. 213. 236. 3501
- Web Site: http://www.futurawind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Futurawind Inc.
Rope Partner provides quick, safe, economical rope-assisted access to wind turbine rotor blades and towers for maintenance, inspection, construction and repair. Accessing wind turbines with cranes and lifts can be impractical, cumbersome and expensive: terrain is often steep, remote and/or offshore, turbine distribution can render the use of heavy equipment impractical, and tower height can make accessing turbines and rotors particularly difficult. Rope access is an ideal alternative. Rigorously-trained Rope Partner technicians respond quickly and lightly, utilizing safe and established methods and equipment to accomplish the designated job. There is no heavy equipment involved, so tasks are accomplished efficiently, with less time spent on set-up, equipment transport and site modification. Rope Partner is the practical and economical solution to wind turbine access challenges.
- Business type: Service
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Service types: Professional Services with Industrial Rope Access
- Address: 2125 Delaware Ave., Suite C, Santa Cruz, California USA 95060
- Telephone: 831 460-9448
- FAX: 831 423-4866
- Web Site: http://ropepartner.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Rope Partner LLC
Stanford Magnets has been involved in R&D, manufacturing and sales of permanent magnets since the mid 1980s. We are supplier of rare earth permanent magnetic products such as neodymium magnets, and other non-rare earth permanent magnets. We have provided various customers in different fields, such as NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance), loud speakers, wind turbines and mechanical devices, large quantities at very competitive pricing.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind energy towers and structures (large), gas turbine electric generators.
- Address: 360 Goddard, Irvine, California USA 92618
- Telephone: 9494078022
- Web Site: http://www.stanfordmagnets.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Stanford Magnets
- Business type: distributor, electric utility
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), hydroelectric turbines (large), building integrated photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, energy efficient appliances.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: P. O. Box 11663, San Bernardino, California USA 92423
- Telephone: 909 910 1771
- Web Site: http://www.windpowerdc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Development & Consulting Inc
Ameron International Corporation - WTG
- Business type: Manufacturer & Steel Fabricator
- Product types: Wind energy towers and structures (Large).
- Address: 10681 Foothill Boulevard, Suite 450, Rancho Cucamonga, California USA 91730-3857
- Telephone: 909-944-4100
- FAX: 909-944-4113
E.G. Heller's Son inc
- Business type: manufacturer, importer
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Address: 18330 Oxnard st, Tarzana, California USA 91356
- Telephone: 818-881-0900
Lane Engineers, Inc.
- Service types: engineered plans for water storage tanks, alternative homes and buildings, wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy towers and structures (small), Existing structure analysis for new equipment
- Address: 979 N. Blackstone Street, Tulare, California USA 93274
- Telephone: (559) 688-5263
- FAX: (559) 688-8388
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News