Biomass Energy Project Development Businesses in Colorado
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
PureVision Technology, Inc. (PureVision) has developed and patented innovative technologies that hold the promise of making the cellulosic biorefining industry technologically successful and profitable. PureVision's carbon-neutral biomass fractionation technology converts abundant cellulosic biomass into sugars, energy and fiber that are bio-based raw materials to make many industrial and consumer products. Cellulosic biomass such as wheat straw (not the wheat kernels), corn stalks (not the corn kernels), trees and energy crops can be used in the PureVision process to produce products such as cellulosic ethanol to replace petroleum-based products such as gasoline.
- Business type: biorefinery technology development
- Product types: technology licensing and biomass-to-ethanol projects.
- Service types: waste recovery, biomass energy research and development
- Address: 511 McKinley Avenue, Ft. Lupton, Colorado USA 80621
- Telephone: 303-857-4530
- FAX: 303-857-0323
- Web Site: http://www.purevisiontechnology.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PureVision Technology, Inc. (PureVision)
A project development company with operations in the America's and the European Union providing "turn-key systems, "inside-the-fence" energy islands and renewable energy generation facilities to create "green" power for a cleaner future! Renewable Power's business model is to build, own and operate or build, operate and transfer Waste-to-Energy (WTE) and Biomass-to-Energy (BTE) facilities for host customers (Energy Islands) or local municipalities. We utilize gasification technology to convert waste and/or biomass as fuels to generate clean energy. The renewable energy facilities are regionally located where there are long term supplies of waste fuel and a need for thermal and/or electrical energy. We work under long term contract with our ...
- Business type: Renewable Project Development - Turn Key Energy Islands - Small Renewable Energy from Waste Facilities . 25MW-50MW
- Product types: Biomass Energy Systems, Co-generation Systems, Waste to Energy Systems, Turn-key systems, Build, Own and Operate Renewable Energy Generation Facilities, Inside the Fence Energy Islands, Distributed Renewable Energy Generation facilities, Gasification Technology.
- Service types: Turn-Key Renewable Energy Generation Facilities - . 25MW - 50 MW, O&M Services, Consulting, Design, Installation, Construction, Project Development Services, Site Survey and Assessment Services
- Address: 88 Inverness Circle East, Suite N-108, Englewood, Colorado USA 80112
- Telephone: 303-800-5343
- FAX: 713-937-0953
- Web Site: http://www.renew-power.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Power Holdings Incorporated
Toltec provides consulting engineering services for renewable energy and energy conservation projects. Toltec is also a principle in certain early phase wind energy project developments.
- Business type: Renewable energy engineering services
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, biomass energy biofuel, wind power plants, solar thermal energy, solar electric power systems, biomass energy biofuel ethanol, Energy Efficiency engineering.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, testing services
- Address: 7717 W. 6th Avenue Suite J, Lakewood, Colorado USA 80214
- Telephone: 303 202 0150
- Web Site: http://www.toltecenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Toltec Energy
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News