Biomass Energy Engineering Businesses in Colorado
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Carter-Burgess is a 60 year old Architectual & Engineering firm with over 2500 employees in 34 offices in the United States. The Alternative Energy Group is equipped with all of the latest technology engineering capabilities in renewable energy, biomass and MSW distillation processes. Our projects range from tire pyrolysis plants to literally cow manure energy facilities.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, fuel powered electric generators, gas turbine electric generators, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 216 Sixteenth Street Mall, Suite 1700, Denver, Colorado USA 80202
- Telephone: (303) 820-5254
- FAX: (303) 595-0833
- Web Site: http://www.CarterBurgess.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Carter-Burgess
- Business type: R&D / Manufacturing
- Product types: Small Modular Biopower Systems, PV systems, Hybrids, Meters.
- Service types: System Design
- Address: 8420 S. Continental Divide Road, Littleton, Colorado USA 80127
- Telephone: 303-933-3135
- FAX: 303-933-1497
- Web Site: http://www.gocpc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Community Power Corporation
C. A. R. E. Ltd. is an independent company, formed in 1996, specialising in the provision of techical services for thermal conversion systems, chemical and process design and evaluation of renewable energy systems. Expertise is related to: Design of complete bio-energy and waste-to-energy systems, techno-economic modelling, evaluation of biomass based thermal conversion systems, due diligence, Market evaluation of the opportunities for renewable products and technologies, Technology surveys, reviews and feasibility studies on thermal conversion processes, Sourcing of technologies to meet end user requirements.
- Business type: Technical specialists in pyrolysis, gasification and combustion of biomass and wastes
- Product types: Technical and specialist services in thermal conversion, notably biomass and waste pyrolysis and gasification for electricity, CHP and renewable products; technical and economic evaluation of thermal biomass conversion processes, biochar production and renewable transport fuels from biomass. Due diligence of thermal conversion systems; feedstock te....
- Service types: Technical consulting, process/chemical engineering & mechanical design, due diligence,
- Address: 30 Pinehill Road, Dunloy, Co Antrim United Kingdom BT44 9BP
- Telephone: (44)28 27641936
- FAX: (44)870 9213900
- Web Site: http://www.care.demon.co.uk/
- E-mail: Send Email to Conversion And Resource Evaluation Ltd.
A project development company with operations in the America's and the European Union providing "turn-key systems, "inside-the-fence" energy islands and renewable energy generation facilities to create "green" power for a cleaner future! Renewable Power's business model is to build, own and operate or build, operate and transfer Waste-to-Energy (WTE) and Biomass-to-Energy (BTE) facilities for host customers (Energy Islands) or local municipalities. We utilize gasification technology to convert waste and/or biomass as fuels to generate clean energy. The renewable energy facilities are regionally located where there are long term supplies of waste fuel and a need for thermal and/or electrical energy. We work under long term contract with our ...
- Business type: Renewable Project Development - Turn Key Energy Islands - Small Renewable Energy from Waste Facilities . 25MW-50MW
- Product types: Biomass Energy Systems, Co-generation Systems, Waste to Energy Systems, Turn-key systems, Build, Own and Operate Renewable Energy Generation Facilities, Inside the Fence Energy Islands, Distributed Renewable Energy Generation facilities, Gasification Technology.
- Service types: Turn-Key Renewable Energy Generation Facilities - . 25MW - 50 MW, O&M Services, Consulting, Design, Installation, Construction, Project Development Services, Site Survey and Assessment Services
- Address: 88 Inverness Circle East, Suite N-108, Englewood, Colorado USA 80112
- Telephone: 303-800-5343
- FAX: 713-937-0953
- Web Site: http://www.renew-power.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Power Holdings Incorporated
Toltec provides consulting engineering services for renewable energy and energy conservation projects. Toltec is also a principle in certain early phase wind energy project developments.
- Business type: Renewable energy engineering services
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, biomass energy biofuel, wind power plants, solar thermal energy, solar electric power systems, biomass energy biofuel ethanol, Energy Efficiency engineering.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, testing services
- Address: 7717 W. 6th Avenue Suite J, Lakewood, Colorado USA 80214
- Telephone: 303 202 0150
- Web Site: http://www.toltecenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Toltec Energy
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News