Cogeneration System Engineering Businesses in Colorado
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
We are a full service renewable energy company. We have a 170 page Sourcebook which has energy efficient and renewable energy products. Renewable energy is our only business. Our specialty is working with new home builders to make them as utility free as possible. We are home of the UtilityFree» Home.
- Business type: retail sales, exporter
- Product types: Nickel iron batteries, cogeneration systems, energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic systems, tankless water heating systems, SourceBook is the most complete renewable energy book on the market and every new home builder, green builders, and anyone interested in the post oil economy should have this book on their shelf!.
- Address: 14149 County Road 26, Fort Lupton, Colorado USA 80621
- Telephone: 888-320-9211
- FAX: 888-320-9211
- Web Site: http://www.beutilityfree.com
- E-mail: Send Email to BeUtilityFree, Inc.
Carter-Burgess is a 60 year old Architectual & Engineering firm with over 2500 employees in 34 offices in the United States. The Alternative Energy Group is equipped with all of the latest technology engineering capabilities in renewable energy, biomass and MSW distillation processes. Our projects range from tire pyrolysis plants to literally cow manure energy facilities.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, fuel powered electric generators, gas turbine electric generators, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 216 Sixteenth Street Mall, Suite 1700, Denver, Colorado USA 80202
- Telephone: (303) 820-5254
- FAX: (303) 595-0833
- Web Site: http://www.CarterBurgess.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Carter-Burgess
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: fuel cells, cogeneration systems, hybrid power systems, packaged power systems, hydrogen energy systems, hydrogen generation equipment, hydrogen storage equipment, fuel cell system components, fuel cell systems, fuel cell consulting..
- Service types: consulting, installation, engineering, project development services, education and training services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 4038, Boulder, Colorado USA 80306-4038
- Telephone: 1.866.327.3835 (toll free)
- FAX: 303.237.7810
- Web Site: http://www.FuelCellStore.com
PCD Engineering Services provides expert mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering services and provides affordable, energy-efficient design solutions to customers concerned with conserving energy and reducing utility and operating expenditures. We offer a range of high quality building systems analysis and design services and tailor our solutions to the clients needs. We work as strategic partners with our clients to improve their business and develop on-going opportunities for profitability through energy and resource efficiency. PCD Engineering Services is based on the pillars of engineering excellence, a proven system of quality assurance, and a dedication to meeting the clients schedules. Our client list includes residential, c...
- Business type: engineering
- Product types: air cooling systems, air heating systems, energy efficient appliances, cogeneration systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, building automation systems, energy-efficient lighting systems, home automation, heat exchangers, heat pumps, hydronic radiant systems, meters and measuring equipment, solar air systems, solar water systems, water heating systems, water cooling systems, water conservation systems, building commissioning.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: 323 3rd Avenue, Longmont, Colorado USA 80501
- Telephone: 303. 678. 1108
- FAX: 303. 678. 1142
- Web Site: http://www.pcdengineering.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PCD Engineering Services, Inc.
A project development company with operations in the America's and the European Union providing "turn-key systems, "inside-the-fence" energy islands and renewable energy generation facilities to create "green" power for a cleaner future! Renewable Power's business model is to build, own and operate or build, operate and transfer Waste-to-Energy (WTE) and Biomass-to-Energy (BTE) facilities for host customers (Energy Islands) or local municipalities. We utilize gasification technology to convert waste and/or biomass as fuels to generate clean energy. The renewable energy facilities are regionally located where there are long term supplies of waste fuel and a need for thermal and/or electrical energy. We work under long term contract with our ...
- Business type: Renewable Project Development - Turn Key Energy Islands - Small Renewable Energy from Waste Facilities . 25MW-50MW
- Product types: Biomass Energy Systems, Co-generation Systems, Waste to Energy Systems, Turn-key systems, Build, Own and Operate Renewable Energy Generation Facilities, Inside the Fence Energy Islands, Distributed Renewable Energy Generation facilities, Gasification Technology.
- Service types: Turn-Key Renewable Energy Generation Facilities - . 25MW - 50 MW, O&M Services, Consulting, Design, Installation, Construction, Project Development Services, Site Survey and Assessment Services
- Address: 88 Inverness Circle East, Suite N-108, Englewood, Colorado USA 80112
- Telephone: 303-800-5343
- FAX: 713-937-0953
- Web Site: http://www.renew-power.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Power Holdings Incorporated
Sustainable Power Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of control systems both remote (off-grid) and grid-tied microgrids for community, island, commercial, and industrial applications. We specialize in hybrid power systems combining wind turbines, solar PV, and other forms of generation, such as diesel and natural gas generator sets, microturbines, and fuel cells. We design the optimal hybrid power system to meet the customer's cost, fuel savings, and environmental goals. Wherever possible, excess wind energy and waste heat is captured to serve a wide variety of secondary loads, which may include water heating and chilling, water pumping, water purification, and ice making. For further information, please call or visit our website.
- Business type: system integrator, control system manufacturer
- Product types: wind-diesel hybrid village power systems, PV-diesel hybrid power systems, telecom power systems, remote monitoring systems, synchronous condensers, battery/inverter systems, secondary load controllers.
- Service types: System integration, feasibility studies, preliminary design
- Address: 3131 N. 75th St. , Boulder, Colorado USA 80301
- Telephone: 1-303-442-4910
- FAX: 1-303-442-4914
- Web Site: http://www.SustainablePowerSystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Power Systems, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News