Portable Power System Businesses in Connecticut
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Apollo Solar provides a full line of inverters, charge controllers, and monitoring modules for PV power management systems. The Apollo power centers are designed for fast, fail-safe installation and feature exclusive built-in energy-performance meters together with wireless and internet-based remote data-monitoring and upgrade capabilities of every Apollo system installed anywhere in the world. The product line is known for its robust thermal design and optimal solar energy harvest. Apollo Solar power centers increase performance and enhance reliability, reducing the upfront and life-of-system cost of residential, commercial, military, and remote telecom PV installations. Learn more at
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: True Sine Wave, Split-Phase, Single-Phase, and 3-Phase Inverters for both 60Hz and 50Hz Markets in both 24V and 48V configurations, Each inverter unit can be configured to provide 120/240V Split Phase, 120V Single Phase, 230/240V, and 120/208 3Phase, 50/60Hz, Paralleled up to 32kW; High-Voltage MPPT Charge Controllers with 200VDC open-circuit PV Vo..., battery charge controllers.
- Service types: residential, commercial, industrial telecom, military applications
- Address: 23 F. J. Clarke Circle, Bethel, Connecticut USA 06801
- Telephone: (203) 790-6400
- FAX: (203) 792-0300
- Web Site: http://www.apollosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Apollo Solar, Inc.
Krishnan & Associates is an energy consulting company powering the energy and power industry with an extensive list of services including marketing, market analysis, employee recruitment and merger acquisition. They assist industrial corporations with growing their business and portfolio. They offer professional consulting to the energy and power enterprises around the world.
- Product types: power conditioning equipment, wind energy systems (large), packaged power systems, backup power systems, portable power systems, wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 3 Richmond Drive, Darien, Connecticut USA 06820
- Telephone: (203) 257 9232
- Web Site: http://www.krishnaninc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Krishnan & Associates, Inc
**Mobile or hard-wired battery-powered generators in stainless steel cabinets designed with medical applications in mind. **Wall-mounted space efficient systems: Up to 4400 watts (split phase - 120/240 vac) and 9. 6 kWHr occupying about one square foot of floor space! System includes UL-489 branch circuit protection **An "UNINTERRUPTABLE SUBPANEL"
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: emergency backup batteries, DC to AC power inverters, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, portable power systems, backup power systems, rechargeable batteries, on-site power generation, The REASSURANCE, the Silent Sentry.
- Service types: Metro NYC on-site service
- Address: 30 Nurney Street, Stamford, Connecticut USA 06902
- Telephone: 203-348-2886
- FAX: 203-487-7423
- Web Site: http://www.mediproducts.net
- E-mail: Send Email to MEDI Products
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News