Solar Energy Manufacturers in Connecticut
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Apricus is a global company focused on providing simple and effective solutions for families and businesses concerned about the effects of climate change and rising energy costs. Apricus solar thermal systems are widely used in both residential and commercial applications to provide hot water, space heating, industrial hot water and even air-conditioning. Installing just one Apricus solar thermal collector can reduce CO2 levels as much as planting more than 200 trees and is the perfect choice for people wanting to become part of the SOLUTION by reducing their carbon footprint.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: solar water heating components collectors evacuated tube.
- Address: 965 West Main Street, Branford, Connecticut USA 06405
- Telephone: +1 203 488 8215
- Web Site: http://www.apricus.com
100 West Electronics LLC, located in Litchfield County, Connecticut, is an electronic systems design and printed circuit board layout service. With twenty years of background in the industry, we have the knowledge to meet your design Challenges. Our experience covers a diverse range, from small surface mount boards to large power control systems. Some of our past designs include:Battery Power Systems, Solid State LED lighting, DC to DC Converters, A/D and D/A Converters, AC to DC Power Supplies, AC Power Control, both Single and Three Phase, Thermal Designs and Cooling functions, Test Fixtures and Procedures. CE approval knowledge.
- Business type: Contract PCB layout and circuit design.
- Product types: LED lighting, photovoltaic systems, battery chargers, computer and electronic components, DC to DC power converters, packaged power systems, Prototype circuit runs.
- Service types: LED Light sources, prototype PCBs, fab and assembly, circuit design. Test fixtures.
- Address: PO Box 126, 100 West Road, Winchester CT, Connecticut USA 06094-0126
- Telephone: 860-738-0092
- Web Site: http://www.100west.com
- E-mail: Send Email to 100 West Electronics, LLC
Apollo Solar provides a full line of inverters, charge controllers, and monitoring modules for PV power management systems. The Apollo power centers are designed for fast, fail-safe installation and feature exclusive built-in energy-performance meters together with wireless and internet-based remote data-monitoring and upgrade capabilities of every Apollo system installed anywhere in the world. The product line is known for its robust thermal design and optimal solar energy harvest. Apollo Solar power centers increase performance and enhance reliability, reducing the upfront and life-of-system cost of residential, commercial, military, and remote telecom PV installations. Learn more at
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: True Sine Wave, Split-Phase, Single-Phase, and 3-Phase Inverters for both 60Hz and 50Hz Markets in both 24V and 48V configurations, Each inverter unit can be configured to provide 120/240V Split Phase, 120V Single Phase, 230/240V, and 120/208 3Phase, 50/60Hz, Paralleled up to 32kW; High-Voltage MPPT Charge Controllers with 200VDC open-circuit PV Vo..., battery charge controllers.
- Service types: residential, commercial, industrial telecom, military applications
- Address: 23 F. J. Clarke Circle, Bethel, Connecticut USA 06801
- Telephone: (203) 790-6400
- FAX: (203) 792-0300
- Web Site: http://www.apollosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Apollo Solar, Inc.
Connecticut Plastics, Inc is a premier manufacturer of high precision plastic components. We have the latest in CNC milling technology. We can achieve tolerances of +/- . 0005. With no burrs and no metal contamination. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified. We specialize in vapor polishing and can achieve optical quality finishes when required for your application. Our latest product is bonded fluidic manifolds. We can work with virtually any kind of plastic or polymer. You can view hundreds of pictures of the parts we manufacture on our website. We have a long list of satisfied customers.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy system components (small), water filtering and purification system components, wind energy system components (small), solar water heating components, air filtering and purification system components, battery components, made to order plastic components, vapor polishing, bonded multi-layer manifolds.
- Service types: help with design, material choices and function
- Address: 1264 Old Colony Road, Wallingford, Connecticut USA 06492
- Telephone: 203-265-3299
- FAX: 203-284-3328
- Web Site: http://www.connecticutplastics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Connecticut Plastics, Inc
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News