Telecommunications Power System Businesses in Connecticut
Apollo Solar provides a full line of inverters, charge controllers, and monitoring modules for PV power management systems. The Apollo power centers are designed for fast, fail-safe installation and feature exclusive built-in energy-performance meters together with wireless and internet-based remote data-monitoring and upgrade capabilities of every Apollo system installed anywhere in the world. The product line is known for its robust thermal design and optimal solar energy harvest. Apollo Solar power centers increase performance and enhance reliability, reducing the upfront and life-of-system cost of residential, commercial, military, and remote telecom PV installations. Learn more at
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: True Sine Wave, Split-Phase, Single-Phase, and 3-Phase Inverters for both 60Hz and 50Hz Markets in both 24V and 48V configurations, Each inverter unit can be configured to provide 120/240V Split Phase, 120V Single Phase, 230/240V, and 120/208 3Phase, 50/60Hz, Paralleled up to 32kW; High-Voltage MPPT Charge Controllers with 200VDC open-circuit PV Vo..., battery charge controllers.
- Service types: residential, commercial, industrial telecom, military applications
- Address: 23 F. J. Clarke Circle, Bethel, Connecticut USA 06801
- Telephone: (203) 790-6400
- FAX: (203) 792-0300
- Web Site: http://www.apollosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Apollo Solar, Inc.
Anderson Electric Power Systems
- Product types: fuel powered electric generators, cogeneration systems, fuel cell systems, wind energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, gas turbine electric generators.
- Address: 62 Pemberwick Road, Greenwich, Connecticut USA 06831
- Telephone: 203-531-7722
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News