Wind Energy Businesses in Connecticut
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Real Goods Solar - Anderson Electric Power Systems - Connecticut Plastics, Inc - Enel North America, Inc. - Krishnan & Associates, Inc - Litchfield Hills Solar - North American Windpower Magazine - PurePoint Energy LLC - PV Squared - Sunlight Solar Energy, Inc. - Wirewiz - Anderson Electric Power Systems - ENECO Texas LLC - Enertegic - Pacific Capital Resources, LLC -
Since 1978, Real Goods Solar has led the sustainable living market through sales, education and installation of solar energy systems. We are the original and most experienced solar installer in the United States, and you can count on us to make your switch to renewable energy simple and satisfying. The Real Goods Solar Installation division provides integrated solar power systems to residential and commercial customers on the East and West Coasts. We currently operate in 11 states: California, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, Missouri, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : RSOL
- Business type: Solar Installer
- Product types: Design, Engineering, Installation and Maintenance of solar electric power systems for residential, commercial, municipal and educational projects. .
- Service types: installation
- Address: 523 Danbury Rd. , Wilton, Connecticut USA 06897
- Telephone: 888-567-6527
- FAX: 303-222-8323
- Web Site: http://realgoodssolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Real Goods Solar
Anderson Electric Power Systems : Design / Build Alternative Power Systems such as Photovoltaic & Cogeneration. Providing Turn Key Systems to customers located in Connecticut & New York
- Business type: Electrical Contractor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, backup power systems, cogeneration systems..
- Service types: Design Build Systems
- Address: 62 Pemberwick Road, Greenwich, Connecticut USA 06831
- Telephone: 203-531-7722
- FAX: 203-531-9346
- Web Site: http://www.AndersonElectric.Net
- E-mail: Send Email to Anderson Electric Power Systems
Connecticut Plastics, Inc is a premier manufacturer of high precision plastic components. We have the latest in CNC milling technology. We can achieve tolerances of +/- . 0005. With no burrs and no metal contamination. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified. We specialize in vapor polishing and can achieve optical quality finishes when required for your application. Our latest product is bonded fluidic manifolds. We can work with virtually any kind of plastic or polymer. You can view hundreds of pictures of the parts we manufacture on our website. We have a long list of satisfied customers.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy system components (small), water filtering and purification system components, wind energy system components (small), solar water heating components, air filtering and purification system components, battery components, made to order plastic components, vapor polishing, bonded multi-layer manifolds.
- Service types: help with design, material choices and function
- Address: 1264 Old Colony Road, Wallingford, Connecticut USA 06492
- Telephone: 203-265-3299
- FAX: 203-284-3328
- Web Site: http://www.connecticutplastics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Connecticut Plastics, Inc
Enel North America (formerly CHI Energy, Inc.) owns, operates, and develops renewable energy projects, with approximately 80 such facilities in North America. We seek opportunities to purchase or invest in renewable energy projects in operation or late development in North America.
- Business type: project developer
- Product types: hydro energy systems, wind energy systems, geothermal energy systems, Project acquisition and investment..
- Service types: project development services
- Address: 680 Washington Boulevard, Stamford, Connecticut USA 06901
- Telephone: 203-425-8850
- FAX: 203-425-8880
- Web Site: http://www.enelnorthamerica.com
Krishnan & Associates is an energy consulting company powering the energy and power industry with an extensive list of services including marketing, market analysis, employee recruitment and merger acquisition. They assist industrial corporations with growing their business and portfolio. They offer professional consulting to the energy and power enterprises around the world.
- Product types: power conditioning equipment, wind energy systems (large), packaged power systems, backup power systems, portable power systems, wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 3 Richmond Drive, Darien, Connecticut USA 06820
- Telephone: (203) 257 9232
- Web Site: http://www.krishnaninc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Krishnan & Associates, Inc
Our experienced team of licensed professionals has installed more solar electric systems in Litchfield County than any other integrator. Visit our website, call, or e-mail, to schedule a free site assessment and find out if solar is right for you.
- Product types: solar electric power systems.
- Service types: consulting, project development services
- Address: 195 Great Hollow Road, West Cornwall, Connecticut USA 06796
- Telephone: 860-868-6047
- FAX: 860-868-0890
- Web Site: http://litchfieldhillssolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Litchfield Hills Solar
North American Windpower is the monthly magazine serving decision-making professionals involved in all aspects of the wind energy generation and distribution business - and the ONLY magazine dedicated exclusively to the North American marketplace.
- Business type: publisher
- Product types: North American Windpower Magazine.
- Address: PO Box 2180, Waterbury, Connecticut USA 06722-2180
- Telephone: 800-325-6745
- FAX: 203-262-4680
- Web Site: http://www.nawindpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to North American Windpower Magazine
PurePoint Energy is an clean energy design and build company based in Norwalk, CT. We primarily focus on residential and commercial projects in strategic markets. We are currently servicing the Caribbean, New York and Connecticut for wind and solar projects. Please contact us for a complimentary proposal for your home or business. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services
- Address: 28 Knight Street, Norwalk, Connecticut USA 06851
- Telephone: 203-642-4105
- FAX: 203-854-5702
- Web Site: http://www.purepointenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PurePoint Energy LLC
Formed in 2002, PV Squared is a worker-owned business providing turnkey renewable energy system installations at homes, businesses, municipalities and institutions. PV Squared custom designs and installs: Solar Electric and Hot Water Systems Small Wind Turbine Technologies Micro-Hydroelectric Facilities Environmentally, renewable energy systems avoid emissions of pollutants that accompany conventional energy generation. Emissions of carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and particulate matter create smog, acid rain and contribute to climate change. These pollutants also have direct health impacts and result in the degradation of land and water quality. Using clean energy at your home or business moves our society toward...
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: design, installation, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 185 Main Street, New Britain, Connecticut USA 06051
- Telephone: 860 827-8599
- FAX: 860 827-8590
- Web Site: http://www.pvsquared.coop
- E-mail: Send Email to PV Squared
Sunlight Solar Energy designs and installs solar electric, solar hot water and solar pool heating systems for homeowners, businesses, municipalities & non-profits. We can install them on your roof or on the ground. Sunlight is one of the original Connecticut Clean Energy Fund certified installers specializing in systems that tie into the utility grid to produce clean renewable electricity without the need for batteries. Our Solar Thermal Division can also help homeowners heat their domestic hot water harnessing the power of the sun. We are committed to providing the highest quality service with open & on-going communication & professionalism. We have installed over 500 solar arrays in CT alone and offer a 10-year PV labor warranty.
- Business type: Solar Design & Installation Company
- Product types: Sunlight Solar offers systems using the technologies most appropriate to your site, budget and/or energy goals. We use a wide variety of solar equipment that produces electricity (photovoltaic) and that heats hot water (solar thermal) and swimming pools. We're proud to offer the 'greenest' solar panels, the most efficient, most powerful panels and building integrated solutions. Sunlight Solar also installs solar trackers and micro-inverters. .
- Service types: Free Site Evaluations, Free Systems Design, Sales and Installation
- Address: 4 Oxford Road, Suite D5, Milford, Connecticut USA 06460
- Telephone: 203-878-9123
- FAX: 203-878-9464
- Web Site: http://www.sunlightsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sunlight Solar Energy, Inc.
Design, sales and installation of Grid-Tie and Off-Grid Renewable Energy Systems including solar, wind and micro hydro. Design, sales and installation of high performance, independent marine energy systems for sail and power boats.
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), backup power systems, photovoltaic systems commercial, electric vehicles, hydro energy system components (small), photovoltaic systems residential, Marine and Off-Grid Independent Energy Systems.
- Service types: design, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 31 Lincoln St, Westport, Connecticut USA 06880
- Telephone: 203-644-2404
- FAX: 203-557-0556
- Web Site: http://www.wire-wiz.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wirewiz
Anderson Electric Power Systems
- Product types: fuel powered electric generators, cogeneration systems, fuel cell systems, wind energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, gas turbine electric generators.
- Address: 62 Pemberwick Road, Greenwich, Connecticut USA 06831
- Telephone: 203-531-7722
ENECO Texas LLC
- Business type: Intellectual Property/Patent Marketing; & Engineering Consulting
- Product types: Intellectual property /Patent license availability for advanced design wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy systems (small, building integrated wind power systems, electric transmission tower, telecom tower integrated wind power systems, autonomous forest fire alert monitoring tower integrated wind power systems, ship integrated wind power systems.
- Service types: Intellectual property /Patent licensensing; Consulting design, engineering, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 3 Lenora Drive, West Simsbury, Connecticut USA 06092
- Telephone: 203 930 6616
- Business type: Advertising & Publc Relations Agency - Business Consulting Services
- Product types: Wind power plants, fuel cell systems, photovoltaic cells, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, Clean Energy & Renewable Energy Technology.
- Service types: Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, Promotion, Web Services & Business Consulting
- Address: 363 Pequot Avenue, Southport, Connecticut USA 06890
- Telephone: 3106006825
- FAX: 6143861823
Pacific Capital Resources, LLC
- Product types: cogeneration systems, biomass energy systems, ocean energy systems, geothermal energy systems, wind power plants, steam turbine electric generators.
- Address: 19 Vitti Street, New Canaan, Connecticut USA 06840
- Telephone: 1-203-438-5578
- FAX: 1-203-286-1141
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News