Renewable Energy Research Institutions in Washington DC
An association of biofuels researchers, companies, and advocates that promotes education and research on renewable biomass energy and waste-to-energy systems.
- Business type: nonprofit, membership association
- Product types: Position papers, statements, and news releases, information on biomass energy and fuels, public meetings and conferences, educational and training materials, presentation of annual recommendations for the federal funding of biomass energy and fuel research, testimony before governmental bodies, worldwide website .
- Service types: Research, education, analysis, assessment , publication, and promotion of clean, sustainable biomass energy and fuel systems for the public good
- Address: 1116 E Street, SE, Washington, Washington DC USA 20003
- Telephone: (847) 381-6320, (800) 247-1755
- FAX: (847) 382-5595
- Web Site: http://www.bera1.org
The Solar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that focuses on national solar research and education that promotes the widespread adoption of solar energy, our cleanest, greatest and most available energy source. The Solar Foundation was founded in 1977 under the name Solar Energy Research and Education Foundation and is based in Washington, DC. Our research and education efforts are on the front-line, driving the solar market and helping people recognize the value of solar as a clean energy source that promotes energy independence and security.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Address: 575 7th Street NW Suite 400, Washington, Washington DC USA 20004
- Telephone: 202-469-3750
- FAX: 202-682-0559
- Web Site: http://www.thesolarfoundation.org
- E-mail: Send Email to The Solar Foundation
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News