Wind Energy Education and Training Services in Florida
We are a renewable energy company specializing in solar, wind, daylighting and co-generation technologies. Working together with our roofing and maintenance partner, we design and install integrated solar roofs. This technology not only saves the company money but generates clean energy credits and qualifies for state rebates
- Business type: Renewable Energy Systems
- Product types: wind turbines (small), solar roofing systems, natural daylighting, cogeneration systems, photovoltaic systems, solar outdoor lighting systems, Integrated solar roofing, fuel cell.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 8803 Industrial Drive, Tampa, Florida USA 33637
- Telephone: 813.849.7663
- FAX: 813.988.1855
- Web Site: http://www.pfisterenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Pfister Energy of Florida, LLC
Power management systems for home, yacht, and off-grid locations. Solar, wind, generators, battery back-up systems expertise. We evaluate power needs and can install and maintain the best design for your needs. Serving the Florida Keys, and Bahamian and Caribbean islands. In business since 1976. Florida Solar Contractor License # CVC 56734.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: solar electric power systems, solar thermal energy, backup power systems, batteries marine, DC to AC power inverters, wind energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2992 Overseas Highway, Marathon, Florida USA 33050
- Telephone: 305-289-1150
- FAX: 305-289-0275
- Web Site: http://www.saltservice.net
- E-mail: Send Email to SALT Service, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News