Renewable Energy Nonprofit Organizations in Georgia
IGTI supports the international exchange and development of information to improve the design, application, manufacture, operation and maintenance, and environmental impact of all types of gas turbines and related equipment. Organizer of ASME TURBO EXPO, the annual gas turbine technical congress and exposition, as well as the Gas Turbine Users Symposium. Publisher of the Gas Turbine Industry Overview, analyzing trends since 1990 in all industry sectors, as well as current accomplishments and future challenges in the gas turbine community worldwide. Short courses, self directed study courses, gas turbine technical papers, newsletter (Global Gas Turbine News).
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association, publisher
- Product types: gas turbine electric generators, publications.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 5775-C Glenridge Dr. Suite 115, Atlanta, Georgia USA 30328
- Telephone: 404-847-0072
- FAX: 404-847-0151
- Web Site: http://igti.asme.org/
- E-mail: Send Email to ASME International Gas Turbine Institute (IGTI)
The Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC) can help you recycle your portable rechargeable batteries. These batteries are commonly found in cordless power tools, cellular and cordless phones, laptop computers, camcorders, digital cameras and remote control toys. RBRC recycles the following portable rechargeable battery chemistries: Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd), Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH), Lithium Ion (Li-ion) and *Small Sealed Lead (Pb). *weighing less than 2 lbs./1 kg.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) Lithium Ion (Li-ion) *Small Sealed Lead (Pb) *weighing less than 2 lbs./1 kg..
- Service types: Recycling of Rechargeable Batteries
- Address: 1000 Parkwood Circle, Suite 450, Atlanta, Georgia USA 30339
- Telephone: (678) 419-9990
- FAX: (678) 419-9986
- Web Site: http://www.rbrc.org
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News