Biomass Energy Installation Businesses in Georgia
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Eprida provides biomass conversion systems for energy and co-product income under agreements to insure net negative carbon footprints. This means that many energy intensive products can actually achieve CarbonNegative status. This label is becoming more important as consumers make purchasing decisions to slow Global Warming. Discover how we increase the ability of soil to produce more nutritious foods while growing more biomass for renewable energy. Go to our website to learn how you can build a sustainable place to live and work for your family. Eprida is a social purpose firm, dedicated to the creation of locally owned businesses supporting the sustainability of their families, communities and the world.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: carbon negative energy systems, high value co-products + fuel + fertilizer + CO2/NOx/SOx capture. A complete offering manages sewage, brown water waste, biomass waste to produce small to mid size silent electricity, clean drinking water, ECOSStm an enhanced Biochar fertilizer, and a clean liquid natural gas for stationary or transport without expensive catalyst. .
- Service types: equipment supplier, consulting, engineering, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: 3020 Canton Rd, Suite 104, Marietta, Georgia USA 30066
- Telephone: 678-809-4319
- Web Site: http://www.eprida.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Eprida
Over 40 years (close to 1, 000 units in operation) of experience designing, fabricating and installing biomass and solid fuel energy conversion systems capable of displacing petroleum fuel usage at substantial savings. More than 400 HBC employees are committed to providing today's markets with proven, high quality and reliable renewable energy systems.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, service, exporter, contractor, construction, engineering
- Product types: biomass energy boilers, biomass energy furnaces, biomass energy system components, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wood burning stoves and furnaces.
- Address: 100 Boilermaker Lane, Coolidge, Georgia USA 31738
- Telephone: (229)346-3972
- FAX: (229)346-3874 Attn. Gene Z.
- Web Site: http://www.hurstboiler.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Hurstboiler. Com
Steam Turbine Generators, LLC (STG) is a relatively new packaging entity devoted exclusively to packaging steam turbine generators up to 15mw. Although new in name, we are staffed and supported by industry experts, whose entire careers, some of which span 4 and 5 decades, have been devoted to the turbomachinery industry. Our goal is to provide a quality product at very competative prices. Call us to discuss your energy project.
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, biomass energy system components, cogeneration system components, combined heat and power systems industrial, packaged power systems, waste heat recovery systems, waste to energy project components.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 550 Fairway Drive, Woodstock, Georgia USA 30189
- Telephone: 678-916-1500
- FAX: 678-919-7590
- Web Site: http://www.stgsets.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Steam Turbine Generators, LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News