Renewable Energy Publicly Traded Companies in Illinois
The PowerShares WilderHill Clean Energy Portfolio (Fund) seeks to replicate, before fees and expenses, the WilderHill Clean Energy Index, which is designed to deliver capital appreciation through the selection of companies that focus on greener and generally renewable sources of energy and technologies that facilitate cleaner energy.
- Stock Symbol: AMEX : PBW
- Business type: asset management
- Product types: renewable energy and progressive energy exchange traded funds.
- Address: 301 West Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, Illinois USA 60187
- Telephone: 800.983.0903
- Web Site: http://www.invescopowershares.com/products/overview.aspx?ticker=PBW
- E-mail: Send Email to PowerShares Capital Management LLC
Suzlon is today a major force in the global wind industry, from humble beginnings in 1995, to ranking 5th worldwide, with 10.5% of the global market share in just over a decade. Already among the top five, Suzlon's Vision is to be a technology leader, to be among the top 3 wind energy companies in the world by leveraging technological leadership and commercial acumen to exceed customer expectations and be the most respectable brand which grows fast & is the most profitable company employing the best team in the sector.
- Stock Symbol: Bombay Stock Exchange : SUZL.BO
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: grid connected wind turbines (large)- ranging from 950 kW to 2 MW .
- Service types: Installation and commissioning, operations and maintenance support
- Address: 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Suite 720, Chicago, Illinois USA 60631
- Telephone: +1-773-328-5077
- Web Site: http://www.suzlon.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News