DC To AC Power Inverter Design Businesses in Illinois
You mainly need to ensure that you do not operate it at a higher V/Hz (50Hz or 60Hz) ratio Than it was designed for. 1) That you should be able to use the same frequency converter at 60Hz, and even at 20% higher nominal rating, due to increased voltage, keeping currents the same. 2) Reduce cooling from the same 50Hz/60Hz motors. I would prefer to order new fan blades, or reduce the blade angle a little, and at the same time cut the tips off, to make a smaller diameter motor. But I would leave this bit to the experts!
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: DC to AC power inverters, marine power systems, portable power systems, DC to DC power converters, home automation, DC to AC power inverters sine wave.
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 216 N Oakley Blvd, Chicago, Illinois USA 60612
- Telephone: +1(312) 380-0529
- Web Site: http://www.50hz60hz.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to 50Hz 60Hz Converter Inc
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: emergency backup batteries, DC to AC power inverters, telecommunications power systems, flooded lead acid batteries, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, sealed lead acid batteries.
- Address: 109 Fairfield Way STE 106, Bloomingdale, Illinois USA 60108
- Telephone: 630 893 4450
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News