Renewable Energy Research and Development Businesses in Louisiana
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Guides and news in Spanish for Solar Energy Projects with focus on technologies, financing and installation. IMPORTANT: WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOLAR GADGETS MANUFACTURERS AND PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES MANUFACTURERS. Modules>200Wp and TUV CERTIFICATE
- Business type: solar energy
- Product types: solar gadgets, installation of solar roofs and solar farms, photovoltaic modules distributor, photovoltaic solar energy, solar energy for cooling and heating, thermoelectrical systems, biomass systems, energy saving management and systems.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development and financial services
- Address: Comandante Barja 2 Bajo, La Coruna, La Coruna Spain 15007
- Telephone: +34 981 100 801
- Web Site: http://www.ayudasenergia.com
- E-mail: Send Email to AyudasEnergia. com
Not only to provide the very best of products, customer service, installation guarantees and unconditional loyalty to our customers but to bring this Renewable Energy Forum to all the towns, cities, suburbs, farms and businesses and even to the most remote of locations and beyond with Education and Training of this program.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer and electronics repair
- Product types: wind energy systems (300w-50kw), hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, batteries renewable energy system, hybrid power systems, backup power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Frente Monte Placantero Cable Vision, Barrio Los Fuertes, Roatan, Islas de la Bahia Honduras C. A.
- Telephone: Office 504-2455-6226 English 504-9884-6281 Spanish 504-9831-2027
- Web Site: http://fuentesdeenergia-honduras.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Fuentes de Energia S. de R. L.
WindAid has fully developed a 500 Watt model and a 2000W model (the 2000 watt model would power one hundred 20W light bulbs. They can be used to provide power to the 25% of Peruvians who do not have electricity. Both systems are nearly indestructable, made to endure the harshest settings and diverse climates. The 500 watt system is perfect for light duty outposts meeting the basic energy needs for lighting and communication. Though this unit will quickly charge car batteries, it can not sustain more than approximately 12 lights, or a computer, for several hours a day. The 2000 watt system is for larger community installations. It can power up to 100 fluorescent light bulbs, or four computers, for several hours a day. This system is well sui...
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small), wind energy systems (large), wind power plants, wind turbines (large).
- Address: Los Datiles 133, Trujillo, La Libertad Peru 1
- Telephone: +51 44 286087
- Web Site: http://www.windaid.org
- E-mail: Send Email to WindAid. org - Light Up A Life!
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News