Remote Home Power System Businesses in Massachusetts
"Making Renewable Do-Able"(tm) The place for DIY'ers interested in solar and wind power. Find competitive prices, knowledgeable technical staff and free educational guides on solar, wind electric systems. Friendly sales and support personnel will help you find the right system for your needs - whether it's for your home, off-grid, grid-intertie, selling energy back to the grid, industrial application, RV, boat/marine use or just a scientific project. They also now offer public renewable energy seminars that take you from the basics all the way through installation.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, IREQ accredited solar training classes
- Product types: Solar panels, photovoltaic modules, solar water pumping system components, solar water pumping systems, wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (small), wind turbine towers, solar panel mounts, racking, inverters, solar charge controllers.
- Service types: Renewable Energy Training for Do-It-Yourselfers and Installers
- Address: 43 Broad St, A408, Hudson, Massachusetts USA 01749
- Telephone: (877) 878-4060 or +1(978)562-5858
- FAX: (877) 242-6718
- Web Site: http://www.altestore.com/?source=sourceguides
Solar Marketing Inc.
- Business type: Energy consulting, software provider, energy product sales and installations,
- Product types: CoGeneration systems, photovoltaic systems, solar thermal systems, solar roofing systems, remote home power systems, solar water pumping systems, photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic modules, Energy metering with a complete energy information management system. .
- Address: 10 Woodchester Drive, Acton, Massachusetts USA 01720
- Telephone: 978-405-2545
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News