Photovoltaic Module Businesses in Massachusetts
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Konarka Technologies, Inc. - Spire Corporation - PanelClaw, Inc. - AltE Store (formerly 'Alternative Energy Store') - Berkshire Photovoltaic Services - Central New England Solar Store - EnergySmart Alternatives, LLC - Environmental Solar Systems - Munro Solar, a division of Munro Distributing Co. - New England Solar Electric Inc. - Plastecs Company - SolarOne Solutions, Inc. - Solo Sole - Solar Marketing Inc. -
Konarka manufactures Power Plastic, a thin, flexible, organic solar panel that other business manufacturers build into their products. Our unique solar technology is effective in indirect lighting situations and enables you to produce power nearly all day long, even on a vertical surface. The Total Energy Collected* from Power Plastic outperforms other solar panels, and delivers solar energy and design freedom to architects, glass manufacturers and others in the building and construction fields.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, building integrated photovoltaics BIPV.
- Address: 116 John Street, Lowell, Massachusetts USA 01852
- Telephone: 978-569-1400
- FAX: 978-569-1402
- Web Site: http://www.konarka.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Konarka Technologies, Inc.
Spire Corporation is the world's pioneer and leader in providing advanced and proven technology to the solar photovoltaic industry. From providing turn-key module production lines to advanced process and metrology tools, Spire has helped over 100 companies around the world to establish and improve their manufacturing capabilities. Spire has also become an acclaimed provider of Engineering, Procurement and Constructions (EPC) services to the commercial, utility, and government sectors to install completed PV systems for energy generation.
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : SPIR
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic module Cell and Wafer manufacturing equipment and turn-key production lines.
- Address: One Patriots Park, Bedford, Massachusetts USA 01730
- Telephone: 781-275-6000 or Toll Free 800-510-4815
- FAX: 781-275-7470
- Web Site: http://www.spirecorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Spire Corporation
- Product types: photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 1600 Osgood St North , Andover, Massachusetts USA 01845
- Web Site: www.panelclaw.com
- E-mail: Send Email to PanelClaw, Inc.
"Making Renewable Do-Able"(tm) The place for DIY'ers interested in solar and wind power. Find competitive prices, knowledgeable technical staff and free educational guides on solar, wind electric systems. Friendly sales and support personnel will help you find the right system for your needs - whether it's for your home, off-grid, grid-intertie, selling energy back to the grid, industrial application, RV, boat/marine use or just a scientific project. They also now offer public renewable energy seminars that take you from the basics all the way through installation.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, IREQ accredited solar training classes
- Product types: Solar panels, photovoltaic modules, solar water pumping system components, solar water pumping systems, wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (small), wind turbine towers, solar panel mounts, racking, inverters, solar charge controllers.
- Service types: Renewable Energy Training for Do-It-Yourselfers and Installers
- Address: 43 Broad St, A408, Hudson, Massachusetts USA 01749
- Telephone: (877) 878-4060 or +1(978)562-5858
- FAX: (877) 242-6718
- Web Site: http://www.altestore.com/?source=sourceguides
Since 1985, Berkshire Photovoltaic Services (BPVS) has installed over 130 Photovoltaic Systems in the area. We favor Photovoltaic components manufactured in our region both to support the local economy and because these modules, mounts, and electronics are the best in the World. BPVS is fully licensed (MA HIC 131996) and insured for commercial, institutional and residential PV Systems. All of our installations are fully permitted and approved. BPVS has helped pave the way for PV acceptance by installing the first (and often second, third and fourth) solar electric systems in over 70 jurisdictions. Many of the systems featured on this site were funded in part by New York State Energy Research and Development Authority(NYSERDA) and Massachusetts Technology Collaborative (MTC) Incentive Programs. BPVS has provided installation support for utility, National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) and Department of Energy (DOE) grants and programs. Our mission is to provide safe, efficient and durable PV Systems.
- Business type: service, retail sales
- Product types: solar electric power systems.
- Service types: system installation
- Address: 46 Howland Ave, Adams, Vermont USA 01220
- Telephone: 413-743-0152
- FAX: 802-694-1929(*51)
- Web Site: http://bpvs.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Berkshire Photovoltaic Services
Full service alternative energy business. Solar, wind, hydro, high efficiency appliances, lighting products, books, gifts, and more!
- Business type: retail solar sales and consultation
- Product types: Photovoltaic modules and related systems, solar water heating systems, Solar Space heating and cooling, energy efficient appliances and lighting, solar attic fans, solar cooking systems, pellet/corn stoves, books, natural light products, games, toys, books, LED lighting, and much more. .
- Address: 809 Southbridge St, Auburn, Massachusetts USA 01501
- Telephone: 508. 832. 4344
- Web Site: http://www.cnesolarstore.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Central New England Solar Store
We are geothermal contractors who permit, design, and install complete geothermal heating and cooling systems.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, energy monitoring devices.
- Service types: design, installation, contractor services
- Address: PO Box 209, Wakefield, Massachusetts USA 01880
- Telephone: 617-955-0063
- FAX: 617-977-8982
- Web Site: http://www.energysmartalternatives.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EnergySmart Alternatives, LLC
Quality stainless steel solar food dryers, SunMate solar hot air panel kit, AirFlo bulk dehydrator for coffee beans and similar crops, Concentrating collectors.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: solar air heating system components, solar cooking systems, solar water heating components, photovoltaic (PV) modules and systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, contractor services
- Address: 119 West St., Methuen , Massachusetts USA 01844
- Telephone: 978 975 1190
- FAX: 978 975 1190
- Web Site: http://www.environmentalsolarsystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Environmental Solar Systems
Munro Solar provides PV product distribution and project management services complimented by an extensive network of highly qualified, third party vendor-partners. Our projects group works with commercial and industrial enterprises, NGOs, and government agencies interested in maximizing energy and cost efficiencies while minimizing their environmental footprint.
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: DC to AC power inverters, photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module connectors, energy efficient lighting, LED lighting.
- Service types: system design, project management,
- Address: 33 Commercial Street, Raynham, Massachusetts USA 02767
- Telephone: 1-508-536-2196
- FAX: 1-508-977-0630
- Web Site: www.munrosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Munro Solar, a division of Munro Distributing Co.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic system design, photovoltaic modules, batteries, inverters, energy efficient lighting, energy efficient appliances, DC to AC inverters, solar related products, LP gas water heaters, LP gas space heaters.
- Address: 401 Huntington Road, PO Box 435, Worthington, Massachusetts USA 01098
- Telephone: (413) 238-5974
- FAX: (413) 238-0203
- Web Site: http://www.newenglandsolar.com
- Business type: manufacture, retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic PV cells, photovoltaic PV modules, Solar PDA and cellphone chargers.
- Service types: Make small solar panels to specs
- Address: P.O. Box 578, Webster, Massachusetts USA 01570
- Telephone: 508-943-1324
- FAX: 508-943-1324
- Web Site: http://www.plastecs.com
SolarOne provides Solar Powered LED Commercial Lighting, offering overhead lights for roadways, pathways, sidewalks, parking lots, landscapes and bus shelters. Operating independent of the electric grid, they will remain lit, even during power shortages. Their independent power source enables them to be sited flexibly and installed easily, without trenching and re-paving.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Solar Powered LED Commercial Lighting for Roadway, Pathway, Parking Lot, Area, Landscape, Bus Shelter and General Shelter Illumination. Portable, Solar Powered Generator for use with AC or DC devices and with SolarOne Accessories for Lighting and Water Purification. .
- Service types: Solar Lighting Solutions
- Address: 330 Reservoir St. , Needham, Connecticut USA 02494
- Telephone: 339-225-4530
- FAX: 339-225-4539
- Web Site: http://www.solarone.net
- E-mail: Send Email to SolarOne Solutions, Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: solar water pumps, photovoltaic modules (PV modules, solar panels).
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 83 Bay State Avenue #1, Somerville, Massachusetts USA 02144
- Telephone: 617 623-7849
- Web Site: http://home.att.net/~psvoss/index.htm
Solar Marketing Inc.
- Business type: Energy consulting, software provider, energy product sales and installations,
- Product types: CoGeneration systems, photovoltaic systems, solar thermal systems, solar roofing systems, remote home power systems, solar water pumping systems, photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic modules, Energy metering with a complete energy information management system. .
- Address: 10 Woodchester Drive, Acton, Massachusetts USA 01720
- Telephone: 978-405-2545
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News