Telecommunications Power System Businesses in Massachusetts
Standard and Custom designed converters from 1 to 1000 watts, 14 to 18 bit A/D and D/A converters, V/F and F/V converters, Real Time interface cards and Signal Conditioners, Medical grade Iso Amps with isolations as high as 6500 volts, 8-10 Decade Log Amplifiers, Temperature Transmitters, 2 wire, RTD, etc
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: ac-dc and dc-dc converters, power supplies, standard and custom d/a converters, a/d converters, v/f and f/v converters signal conditioners, log ratio modules, isolation amplifiers, , analog function modules.
- Service types: design, manufacturing contract services
- Address: 1400 Providence Hwy, Bldg, 2 Suite 2400, Norwood, Massachusetts USA 02062
- Telephone: 781-551-5511
- FAX: 781-551-5555
- Web Site: http://www.intronics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Intronics Power Inc.
TME provides Turn Key Implementations of Renewable Energy Technologies focused on Solar, Wind and Biodiesel production facilities. Renewable Energy Services Site Review Feasibility studies Business Plan Development Project Funding Engineering Design/Build Project Management Procurement Management Biodiesel and Renewable Power Technologies Integration
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: Solar systems, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large), biomass energy biofuel biodiesel, telecommunications power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, contractor services
- Address: 68 Tupper Rd, Sandwich, Massachusetts USA 02563
- Telephone: 774-521-8234
- FAX: 508-420-3838
- Web Site: http://turningmillenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Turning Mill Energy
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News