Renewable Energy Education and Training Services in Maine
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Heliotropic Technologies - Katahdin Energy Works - Nyle Systems - Penobscot Solar Design - Ra Power Solutions - Solar Market - Solaris LLC - SolarWinds NorthernLights - DC to AC Inverters - HI-TECH ENERGY Systems - Stahnke + Kitagawa Architects - Turner Building Science & Design -
2 Business units: 1) Solar system installations & 2) Energy Engineering Services. Commercial & Industrial Energy Efficiency Project Design and Management. Services range from residential shelter design, solar and other renewable energy system sales to commercial and industrial clients, energy efficiency engineering and project implementation. Professional Engineering services combined with an environmentally conscience and artistic soul. We can change the world, the way life should be.
- Business type: Energy Efficiency Engineering, shelter design, energy system consulting, retail sales
- Product types: Strategic Energy Consulting, Solar & Wind Systems supplier, Energy Engineering, alternative home and building construction materials, alternative homes and buildings, photovoltaic module components, CPV, Solar Hot Water, cogeneration systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, floating sunspaces, aquacuture systems, efficient lighting system des....
- Service types: SSolar system design & installations, consulting, design, installation, construction, Energy Engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 60 Campbell Street, Boothbay Harbor, Maine USA 04538
- Telephone: (207) 633-1061
- Web Site: http://www.heliotropictech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Heliotropic Technologies
We can provide microhydro and anaerobic digester feasibility workbooks, construction manuals for domed bio-gas digesters for farmsteads and large homes; feedstock analysis for integrated bio-mass digesters; detailed engineering studies; and project implementation and monitoring. R&D includes aquaculture & hydroponics using both nutrient runoff & the liquid portion of spent manure slurry; use of bio-catalysts; microbial scrubbing of producer gases; and farm equipment recycling. Partners include CEREM--advanced, integrated municipal solid & sewerage digesters; LENTIKATS(Czech. Republic), the Bio Technology Center of Maine, WOOD's END labs ; and Oak Ridge Associates of Brunswick, Maine.
- Business type: Alternative Energy Consultancy Specialing in siting and design of microhydro power plants and bio-gas digesters for farmsteads, Wind/Solar as applicable to design. .
- Product types: microhydro and tidal energy systems.
- Service types: Consulting, design, installation, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 12 Belmont St. , Brunswick, Maine USA 04011-3004
- Telephone: 207 729 6090
- Web Site: www.katahdinenergyworks.com
Heat Pump Water Heaters, Industrial Drying and Dehumidification Systems; Energy Recovery Systems; Cold Climate Heat Pumps, Lumber Dryers, Energy Efficient Products
- Business type: manufacturer / product development
- Product types: Heat Pump Water Heaters, Industrial Drying and Dehumidification Systems; Energy Recovery Systems; Cold Climate Heat Pumps, Lumber Dryers, Energy Efficient Products.
- Service types: R&D facility, consultants
- Address: 12 Stevens Road, Brewer, Maine USA 04412
- Telephone: 207 989 4335
- FAX: 207 989 1101
- Web Site: www.nyle.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Nyle Systems
Penobscot Solar Design is a full service provider of quality, installed alternative electric systems. We specialize in off-grid sales, design and installation of solar and back-up electrical systems. We are committed to helping our customers find the best solutions to their electrical needs. Penobscot Solar Design has been installing quality off-grid systems for 19 years . Our office is 100% solar powered. We live with what we sell. Our employees also all live with solar. We believe in what we do and it shows!
- Business type: retail sales, installation and design, exporter
- Product types: NABCEP certified, fully licensed and insured electrical contractor for solar electric systems (PV), backup power systems, complete design, sales and installation of RE electrical systems with 22 years of experience. Installing PV systems since 1988. .
- Service types: design, sales and installation
- Address: 615 Back Ridge Road, Penobscot, Maine USA 04476
- Telephone: 207 326-0779
- Web Site: http://www.penobscotsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Penobscot Solar Design
Ra Power Solutions, a division of The Brixham Group, Inc., based in Cape Neddick, Maine, is an independent dealer and broker of various renewable and alternative energy products for several target markets: small commercial/light industrial, organized communities and campus environments, as well as residential customers. We specialize in Wind Turbine system solutions.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, geothermal energy systems, hybrid power systems.
- Service types: consulting, installation, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 55 Logging Road, Cape Neddick, Maine USA 03902
- Telephone: 207-363-4844
- FAX: 207-363-9215
- Web Site: http://www.rapowersolutions.net
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, energy efficient appliances, backup power systems, renewable energy system batteries, battery charge controllers, green house geodesic dome.
- Service types: Photovoltaic engineering and design, Solar hot water system design and engineering, Residential and commercial applications, Tech support for solar systems, Energy-efficient building construction consultation and design.
- Address: 25 Limerick Road, Arundel, Maine USA 04046
- Telephone: 207-985-0088
- FAX: 207-985-5577
- Web Site: http://www.solarmarket.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Market
Our goal is to help you cost effectively cut your energy bills while reducing your environmental impact. Solaris has the experience and expertise to design a system that meets your unique needs and works in conjunction with your existing equipment. We provide both residential and commercial design services for all type of solar energy systems. Most popular now are Air source mini split heat pumps that can cut heating cost 60%, provide A/C, are quiet and start at $2999. In addition we install high efficiency heating and hot water systems and oil boiler upgrades and natural gas conversion that can cut your fuel usage an average of 30%. We also install radiant floors & low temp baseboard, tankless hot water systems, heat pump hot water tanks, ...
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: solar thermal, solar water heating components collectors evacuated tube, solar pool heating systems, photovoltaic systems (PV), Solar Hot Air, High Efficiency Heating & hot water systems, Lighting, Off-Grid systems, weaterization, air source heat pumps, mini splits, Heat pumps, hybrid heat pump hot water tanks and more.
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: P. O. Box 6849, 600 Riverside Street, Portland, Maine USA 04103
- Telephone: 207 797-0979
- Web Site: http://www.solaristhermal.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solaris LLC
SolarWinds NorthernLights was founded in 1992 by Blair and Chris May because of their commitment to environmental conservation and renewable energy resources for the entire planet. SolarWinds NorthernLights is a fully licensed and insured general contracting company. License #606764. Our specialty is photovoltaic electric systems and solar hot water systems. Our combined general contracting experience of over 25 years in the renewable energy industry assures our clients that they will get the most reliable, energy efficient system available. We specialize in the design and installation of state of the art, code compliant, renewable energy systems for commercial and residential applications, as well as instructive courses of the study on NEC compliant instillation practices.
- Business type: renewable energy consultants
- Product types: solar electric power systems, packaged power systems, microhydro powered electric generators, DC to AC power inverters.
- Service types: solar education seminars, system installation, system design, sales and service
- Address: 3391 Washington Road, Waldoboro, Maine USA 207-832-7574
- Web Site: http://www.solarwindsnorthernlights.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SolarWinds NorthernLights
DC to AC Inverters
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: backup power systems, emergency backup batteries, marine batteries, DC to AC power inverters, DC powered appliances, fuel powered electric generators.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, education and training services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 34 Duck Pond Road, Harrison, Maine USA 04040
- Telephone: 1 (207) 583-4511
HI-TECH ENERGY Systems
We design thermal and electric solar systems for business, homes, cottages, boats, generators, and RV's.
- Business type: Consulting and Design
- Product types: Hybrid: backup power systems, Boats, Cottages, Homes, RV's, Businesses and Generators. Selection of power Inverters, batteries, Solar thermal and solar electric Panels. .
- Service types: Design, Consulting and Service
- Address: 3 Loon Dr, Topsham, Maine USA 04086
- Telephone: 207-522-6985
- E-mail: Send Email to HI-TECH ENERGY Systems
Stahnke + Kitagawa Architects
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, Low cabon footprint and zero net energy buildings.
- Service types: architectural design services
- Address: 20 Bakeman Road, Harborside, Maine USA 04642
- Telephone: 207 326 8877
Turner Building Science & Design
- Product types: air cooling systems, air filtering and purification systems, alternative homes and buildings, earth sheltered homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, geothermal energy systems, Solar homes and energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, education and training services, research services, architectural design services, testing services
- Address: 26 Pinewood Lane, Harrison, Maine USA 04040
- Telephone: 207 583-4571 x16
- FAX: 207-583-4572
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News