Renewable Energy Businesses in Michigan by Business Name Starting with U
Business Names Starting with U
USREA is a volunteer renewable energy advocacy organization. We are made up of members just like you from across the USA. We rely on input, news and perspective from our members and partner companies to help spread the word about technologies that are revolutionary, and have the potential to change the way we power our future. We seek participation from schools, renewable companies, researchers and R. E. enthusiasts to assist with content and perspective, so we can share with others. We can only get better with your participation, so we look to our members to make this a great site. Do you belong?
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), backup power systems, biomass energy systems, electric cars, alternative home and building construction materials hydro, biomass.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 6697 Lakeshore Road, Lexington, Michigan USA 48450
- Telephone: 810-359-2250
- FAX: 810-359-2250
- Web Site: http://www.usrea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to US Renewable Energy Association
UNI-SOLAR is the world leader in flexible solar modules. UNI-SOLAR is the only flexible photovoltaic product produced in commercially viable volumes. Our performance is proven with over 250MW installed worldwide. UNI-SOLAR laminates are offered through a world-wide network of roofing manufacturers and solar system installers.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules (PV modules, solar panels), photovoltaic roofing systems, flexible photovoltaic modules, thin-film amorphous silicon PV modules.
- Address: 2956 Waterview Drive, Rochester Hills, Michigan USA 48309
- Telephone: 248.293.0440 or toll free 800.528.0617
- FAX: 248.844.1214
- Web Site: http://www.uni-solar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Uni-Solar / United Solar Ovonic
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News