Cogeneration System Construction Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Delve Energy is comprised of a team of diverse professionals experienced in all aspects of power generation. We are focused on your success from the initial conceptual design through construction, commissioning, start-up, operations and maintenance of power facilities. We have extensive experience providing services to companies desiring conventional, renewable, or cogeneration power plants. We focus on significant energy cost reduction and provide results for power/energy projects. We can locate and/or negotiate power project deals for buyers or sellers. Through our associates and affiliations, we are able to provide all energy-related services, including energy advisory services to the power, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and...
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy systems, packaged power systems, wind power plants, Steam Turbine Generators, Surplus Power Equipment, Owner's Engineer, Wind Power Plants, Project Management, O&M, Due Diligence, Gas Turbine Combined Cycles, Steam Systems, Boilers, Controls, Training, P....
- Address: 855 Foxberry Farms Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55340
- Telephone: (763) 478-3580
- FAX: (763) 478-2430
- Web Site: http://www.delveenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delve Energy Group LLC
"Energy Choices for Your Future" is the TEG motto and is our commitment to providing solutions that offer the greatest energy flexibility to each customer.
- Business type: Energy Resource Development
- Product types: Energy Strategies and/or Systems designed to maximixe customer benefits by leveraging their unique opportunities. TEG specializes in biomass (Solar Energy-Stored Naturally ) solutions that include established relationships with: 1) TEG has organized Mobile Green Fuels, LLC to market and build mobile biodiesel production facilities as part of the TEG relationship with the developers of the revolutionary Mcgyan biodiesel process, McNeff Research Consultants, Inc. of Anoka, MN. 2) Whole Tree Energy technology developed by Energy Performance Systems, Inc., Rogers, MN. Additional information about TEG and its offerings is available at its website. .
- Service types: Energy Project development services
- Address: PO Box 8227, St. Paul, Minnesota USA 55108-1610
- Telephone: (952) 471-7571
- FAX: (952) 471-7060
- Web Site: http://www.tenergygroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Triangle Energy Group (TEG)
WindPartners Finance is a management and advisory company arranging capital, turbines, equity, and development to enable various entities the ability to own a wind project, with a particular focus on Distributed Generation projects greater than 500kw in size. WindPartners Finance and its Alliance Partners provide the vast experience, knowledge and connections to ensure successful completion of projects located throughout the country.
- Business type: Finance/Turbine Supply/Project Development
- Product types: Wind Energy, co-generation.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, certification services
- Address: 900 IDS Center, 80 South Eighth Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55402
- Telephone: 612-371-2040
- Web Site: http://www.windpf.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WindPartners Finance, LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News