Renewable Energy Financial Services Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Aqua-Therm, LLC - Corval Energy Solutions - Distributed Power Solutions Corporation - Equinox Sun-Wind Systems - Just Wind LLC - National Wind, LLC - Triangle Energy Group (TEG) - Wind Energy America - WindPartners Finance, LLC -
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
Turnkey energy efficiency projects for industrial and large commercial facilities. Our scope spans audit and energy engineering/design through construction and commissioning, but we also perform piecemeal. We offer financing and grant application assistance, and also offer consulting services for project economic and technical review and improvement.
- Product types: waste heat recovery systems, combined heat and power systems industrial, biomass energy systems, steam turbine electric generators, packaged power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 1633 Eustis Street, St Paul, Minnesota USA 55108-1219
- Telephone: 651-645-0451
- Web Site: http://www.corvalgroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Corval Energy Solutions
We offer the Distributed Energy Network (DEN). It includes Applications, Prospects, Networking, and Research. Used by businesses in the distributed energy industry. Subscribers can customize various tools to their business. It is centered around the Site Analysis Software, which can help prospects independently analyze their system based on their location, power needs, and site information, all in an application launched from your website. Other tools include Quotes and networking options.
- Product types: computer software, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Address: 2500 Como Avenue SE, #4, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55414
- Telephone: (877) 858 1037
- Web Site: http://www.distributedpowersolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Distributed Power Solutions Corporation
Small Wind & Solar Systems; Research/Testing and International Sales and Consulting
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), solar water heating systems, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wood burning stoves and furnaces.
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services
- Address: P. O. Box 6442, Rochester, Minnesota USA 55903
- Telephone: 507-252-1213
- Web Site: http://badaboompromo.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Equinox Sun-Wind Systems
Wind Farm Development
- Business type: Wind Farm Development
- Product types: Wind Power Plants currently in North Dakota.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 500 Lake Street, Suite #203, Excelsior, Minnesota USA 55331
- Telephone: Office: 952-401-7685 or Cell: 612-245-6608
- FAX: 952-401-7684
- Web Site: www.just-wind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Just Wind LLC
Our mission is to develop smart, powerful community wind energy partnerships with farmers, ranchers and community members that help revitalize their economies and the environment for generations to come. National Wind becomes co-owners and project managers in the development, operation, management, and construction of utility scale wind projects. We provide the top-notch tools, guidance, wind project management, and integrated solutions to meet the unique needs of each project. We work in partnership with landowners on wind energy projects in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Colorado, Montana, and Nebraska.
- Product types: wind power plants, meteorological towers (60 meter, 80 meter).
- Service types: wind project management, met tower leasing & construction, wind data collection & analysis, site analysis, financial services
- Address: 3033 Excelsior Blvd Suite 525, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55416
- Telephone: 612-746-6600
- FAX: 1-888-867-0688
- Web Site: http://www.nationalwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to National Wind, LLC
"Energy Choices for Your Future" is the TEG motto and is our commitment to providing solutions that offer the greatest energy flexibility to each customer.
- Business type: Energy Resource Development
- Product types: Energy Strategies and/or Systems designed to maximixe customer benefits by leveraging their unique opportunities. TEG specializes in biomass (Solar Energy-Stored Naturally ) solutions that include established relationships with: 1) TEG has organized Mobile Green Fuels, LLC to market and build mobile biodiesel production facilities as part of the TEG relationship with the developers of the revolutionary Mcgyan biodiesel process, McNeff Research Consultants, Inc. of Anoka, MN. 2) Whole Tree Energy technology developed by Energy Performance Systems, Inc., Rogers, MN. Additional information about TEG and its offerings is available at its website. .
- Service types: Energy Project development services
- Address: PO Box 8227, St. Paul, Minnesota USA 55108-1610
- Telephone: (952) 471-7571
- FAX: (952) 471-7060
- Web Site: http://www.tenergygroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Triangle Energy Group (TEG)
Wind Energy America is a project development firm with current projects involving wind power in various markets throughout North America.
- Business type: Wind Energy Developer, Owner, Operator
- Product types: wind energy power plants.
- Address: 12100 Singletree Lane, Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55344
- Telephone: (888) 521-9099
- Web Site: http://www.windenergyamerica.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Energy America
WindPartners Finance is a management and advisory company arranging capital, turbines, equity, and development to enable various entities the ability to own a wind project, with a particular focus on Distributed Generation projects greater than 500kw in size. WindPartners Finance and its Alliance Partners provide the vast experience, knowledge and connections to ensure successful completion of projects located throughout the country.
- Business type: Finance/Turbine Supply/Project Development
- Product types: Wind Energy, co-generation.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, certification services
- Address: 900 IDS Center, 80 South Eighth Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55402
- Telephone: 612-371-2040
- Web Site: http://www.windpf.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WindPartners Finance, LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News