Geothermal Energy System Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Delve Energy is comprised of a team of diverse professionals experienced in all aspects of power generation. We are focused on your success from the initial conceptual design through construction, commissioning, start-up, operations and maintenance of power facilities. We have extensive experience providing services to companies desiring conventional, renewable, or cogeneration power plants. We focus on significant energy cost reduction and provide results for power/energy projects. We can locate and/or negotiate power project deals for buyers or sellers. Through our associates and affiliations, we are able to provide all energy-related services, including energy advisory services to the power, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and...
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy systems, packaged power systems, wind power plants, Steam Turbine Generators, Surplus Power Equipment, Owner's Engineer, Wind Power Plants, Project Management, O&M, Due Diligence, Gas Turbine Combined Cycles, Steam Systems, Boilers, Controls, Training, P....
- Address: 855 Foxberry Farms Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55340
- Telephone: (763) 478-3580
- FAX: (763) 478-2430
- Web Site: http://www.delveenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delve Energy Group LLC
For the last 31 years, GeoSystems has been manufacturing some of the most efficient, comfortable, quiet safe and reliable geothermal heat pumps available today, uniquely designed for cold climate applications. With applications for both residential and commerical projects, our complete line of forced air, hydronic, combination and domestic hot water units fill virtually any need. Our geothermal heat pumps rely on the earth's energy to heat and cool your home, significantly reducing the use of fossil fuels in thousands of homes and businesses.
- Business type: Manufacturer of ECONAR & HydroHeat Geothermal Heat Pumps.
- Product types: GeoSystems offers two lines of forced air geothermal heat pumps to heat and cool your home. The HydroHeat family of products features an option for demand hot water - a unique feature among forced air geothermal heat pumps. The ECONAR family of products includes split systems, a perfect design to be used in combination with an existing conventional system or in situations where space is tight. GeoSystems also offers two lines of hydronic geothermal heat pumps to heat and cool your home. The ECONAR family of products includes a combination hydronic and forced air unit called the DualTEK. Adding a fan coil to these hydronic systems enables you to deliver forced air cooling throughout your home. We also offer desuperheaters which can provide 100% of your hot water needs, while savign you up to 66% on your annual water heating bill!.
- Service types: Geothermal heat pumps, HVAC heating and cooling.
- Address: 7550 Meridian Circle, Suite 120, Maple Grove, Minnesota USA 55369
- Telephone: 1-800-432-6627
- FAX: (763) 441-0909
- Web Site: http://www.gogogeo.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GeoSystems, LLC
Design and installation of ground source geothermal heat pumps. Services include loop field design and installation, mechanical system installation and retrofit.
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, heat pumps.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation
- Address: P. O. Box 636, Mound, Minnesota USA 55364
- Telephone: 952-960-9586
- FAX: 952-960-9586
- Web Site: http://geothermalsystemsllc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Geothermal Systems LLC
For more than 60 years, Mammoth Inc. has been creating comfortable indoor climates throughout the world. From Beijing to Buffalo, we supply customers with high-quality heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment. Each unit is customized to meet specific project requirements, incorporating the best we have to offer in innovation, quality, performance and value.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components.
- Address: 101 West 82nd Street, Chaska, Minnesota USA 55318
- Telephone: 612-361-2711
- FAX: 612-361-2700
- Web Site: http://www.mammoth-inc.com
Comprehensive photovoltaic systems - site assess, design, install and commission. Sales and distributors for UL certified photovoltaic modules and small wind turbines (up to 20kW). Consulting for 1. Root cause determination of Failures, 2. Renewable energy farm development 3. Expert witness - Litigation & Insurance 4. Process optimization, 5. Reliability improvement & Statistical methods (outlier analysis) 6. Global business plan & Team Building, 7. Test coverage, Test screens for improved performance & reliability
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), geothermal energy systems, Transmission & Distribution Power line monitoring & control.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: 655 Lexie Court, Eagan, Minnesota USA 55123
- Telephone: 612-424-5176
- Web Site: http://www.mouliengg.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mouli Engineering Inc.
HG Windpower, Inc
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind energy systems (small), systems utilize magnetic levitation accomplished with permanent magnet drives eliminating friction and noise. .
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 2163 Kelly Circle, Shakopee, Minnesota USA 55379
- Telephone: 612-701-4730
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News