Geothermal Energy System Component Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
For the last 31 years, GeoSystems has been manufacturing some of the most efficient, comfortable, quiet safe and reliable geothermal heat pumps available today, uniquely designed for cold climate applications. With applications for both residential and commerical projects, our complete line of forced air, hydronic, combination and domestic hot water units fill virtually any need. Our geothermal heat pumps rely on the earth's energy to heat and cool your home, significantly reducing the use of fossil fuels in thousands of homes and businesses.
- Business type: Manufacturer of ECONAR & HydroHeat Geothermal Heat Pumps.
- Product types: GeoSystems offers two lines of forced air geothermal heat pumps to heat and cool your home. The HydroHeat family of products features an option for demand hot water - a unique feature among forced air geothermal heat pumps. The ECONAR family of products includes split systems, a perfect design to be used in combination with an existing conventional system or in situations where space is tight. GeoSystems also offers two lines of hydronic geothermal heat pumps to heat and cool your home. The ECONAR family of products includes a combination hydronic and forced air unit called the DualTEK. Adding a fan coil to these hydronic systems enables you to deliver forced air cooling throughout your home. We also offer desuperheaters which can provide 100% of your hot water needs, while savign you up to 66% on your annual water heating bill!.
- Service types: Geothermal heat pumps, HVAC heating and cooling.
- Address: 7550 Meridian Circle, Suite 120, Maple Grove, Minnesota USA 55369
- Telephone: 1-800-432-6627
- FAX: (763) 441-0909
- Web Site: http://www.gogogeo.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GeoSystems, LLC
For more than 60 years, Mammoth Inc. has been creating comfortable indoor climates throughout the world. From Beijing to Buffalo, we supply customers with high-quality heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment. Each unit is customized to meet specific project requirements, incorporating the best we have to offer in innovation, quality, performance and value.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components.
- Address: 101 West 82nd Street, Chaska, Minnesota USA 55318
- Telephone: 612-361-2711
- FAX: 612-361-2700
- Web Site: http://www.mammoth-inc.com
Leading US Supplier of ball valves, check valves, electric ball valves, solenoid valves, butterfly valves, electric butterfly valves, 3 way ball valves, 3 way butterfly valves, control valves, automated valves
- Business type: manufacturer and reseller
- Product types: Ball Valves, Check Valves, Solenoid Valves, Electric Ball Valves, Air Operated Ball Valves, Electric Butterfly Valves.
- Address: 3530 Olive Ln N, Plymouth, Minnesota USA 55447
- Telephone: 763-476-1013
- FAX: 763-476-6920
- Web Site: http://www.sk-automation.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to S&K Automation
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News