Hybrid Power System Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Backup Power Source specializes in standby backup power electricity, off-grid, grid tie, hybrid, and custom applications using renewable energy from solar, wind, and hydro, fossil fuel generators, and grid assist. We offer standard and custom-designed backup power systems. Backup Power Source sells small wind turbines, solar panels, inverter/chargers, sump pump battery backup, and generators.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, distributor
- Product types: backup power systems, fuel powered electric generators, hybrid power systems, photovoltaic systems, portable power systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: design, project development services
- Address: 2402 Maple Avenue, Slayton, Minnesota USA 56172
- Telephone: 1-800-221-1734
- FAX: 612-677-3707
- Web Site: http://backuppowersource.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Backup Power Source
H2 Prime assists companies evaluate, design and implement complete hydrogen based power systems from H2 production through fuel distribution and consumption. Let us assist you develop a stable, economical back-up or standalone power generation system for your home or business.
- Business type: Hydrogen Power Systems Consultants
- Product types: hybrid power systems, fuel cell systems, backup and stand alone power systems consulting..
- Service types: Site evaluations, System Design, Project Managment
- Address: 529 7th St.South, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55415
- Telephone: 612-386-3029
- Web Site: http://www.h2prime.org
- E-mail: Send Email to H2 Prime
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small), hybrid power systems, backup power systems.
- Address: 2500 Como Avenue SE #4, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55414
- Telephone: 612 379 8920
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News