Building Integrated Photovoltaic System Businesses in Minnesota
Intellijoule is a 2012 start-up that creates enabling disruptive technologies present focus being intelligent LED based lighting, communication, sensing, LED fixture hosted cloud computing (Little White cloud). Concepts were derived from founder's work with Caltech/JPL. All technology is patent pending. Intellijoule sells via the Internet only and performs installations for each order if permitted. Intellijoule presently sells novel 16K lumen fixtures that replace 4 Cree level 4000 lumen fixtures at one half the price of four Cree fixtures. Intellijoule supplies adaptive dimming via Wi-Fi and manual control as part of every package. UPS back-up offered but priced separately. Many options and friendly packaged deals possible.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: LED lighting, alternative homes and buildings, DC to AC power inverters, building integrated photovoltaic systems, energy recovery ventilation system components (ERV components), Integrated IoT linked LED, Renewable energy, little house, and UPS systems for all products.
- Address: 1700 Livingston Ave suite 220, West Saint Paul, MN, Minnesota USA 55118
- Telephone: 651-738-1965
- Web Site: http://www.intellijoule.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Intellijoule, Inc.
Donald F. Hanson of Eden Prairie, MN is a Ph. D. electrical engineer with expertise in solar photovoltaic systems (solar PV), analog, digital and RF electronics, microcontrollers and antenna systems. He is owner of Witwright Institute LLC, an engineering education, design and consulting firm. He is a Professional Engineer and a Class A Master Electrician licensed in Minnesota. Dr. Hanson is a NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional (NABCEP is the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners). His energy education experience includes serving on the Board of Directors of CREED (Center for Renewable Energy Education and Demonstration) from 2010 until present. Witwright Institute LLC provides 3rd party design and testing o...
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, DC to AC power inverters, batteries-renewable energy system, Telecommunications, Cable, Satellite, RF and Microwaves, home automation, and computer and electronic components. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, education and training services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: P. O. Box 44579, Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55344
- Telephone: 9529063492
- Web Site: http://www.witwright.com/
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News