Wind Energy Architecture Businesses in Minnesota
SheerWind is changing the course of power generation. SheerWind's INVELOX technology increases wind speed allowing wind power to be harvested at record low wind speeds, safely and efficiently with ground based turbines. INVELOX produces power where no other renewable energy system is able. Installation possibilities include: remote locations, low wind speed areas, high wind speeds areas, on buildings, in urban areas, retrofit obsolete power plants, the possibilities are endless!
- Business type: Renewable Energy Technology
- Product types: High Performance Wind PowerLow Wind Speed PowerBird Safe Wind Power.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 143 Jonathan Blvd North, Chaska, Minnesota USA 55318-2342
- Telephone: 952-556-0173
- FAX: 877-370-1571
- Web Site: http://www.sheerwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sheer Wind, Inc.
Backup Power Source Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, distributor
- Product types: backup power systems, DC to AC power inverters, photovoltaic cells, wind turbines (small), wind turbines (small) vertical axis, solar street lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services
- Address: 2402 Maple Avenue, Slayton, Minnesota USA 56172
- Telephone: 507 836 6664
- FAX: 612 677 3707
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News