Wind Energy Education and Training Services in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
Small Wind & Solar Systems; Research/Testing and International Sales and Consulting
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), solar water heating systems, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wood burning stoves and furnaces.
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services
- Address: P. O. Box 6442, Rochester, Minnesota USA 55903
- Telephone: 507-252-1213
- Web Site: http://badaboompromo.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Equinox Sun-Wind Systems
Private Energy System, Inc. provide complete services from design, engineering, installation, project management, equipment procurement and commissioning of the best alternative energy system available anywhere. We offer turn-key integrated systems that include Vertical Access Wind Turbines, Horizontal Wind Turbines, Renewable Energy Storage Systems, Hybrid Wind and Generator Products, System Control and Automation. We are proud to offer the first Renewable Wind Energy Private Power Plant that generate and stores 100% clean energy for private use. Our private power plants are designed to be placed on a facilityâ s limited property with on-site energy storage that is scalable to handle the corporate, manufacturing, educational, government, ...
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services, testing services
- Address: 434 Hale Ave North, Oakdale, Minnesota USA 55128
- Telephone: 651 747-8081
- FAX: 651 747-8142
- Web Site: http://privateenergysystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Private Energy System, Inc.
SheerWind is changing the course of power generation. SheerWind's INVELOX technology increases wind speed allowing wind power to be harvested at record low wind speeds, safely and efficiently with ground based turbines. INVELOX produces power where no other renewable energy system is able. Installation possibilities include: remote locations, low wind speed areas, high wind speeds areas, on buildings, in urban areas, retrofit obsolete power plants, the possibilities are endless!
- Business type: Renewable Energy Technology
- Product types: High Performance Wind PowerLow Wind Speed PowerBird Safe Wind Power.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 143 Jonathan Blvd North, Chaska, Minnesota USA 55318-2342
- Telephone: 952-556-0173
- FAX: 877-370-1571
- Web Site: http://www.sheerwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sheer Wind, Inc.
Westwood Renewables, LLC is the Midwest's leader in solar electric development, design and education. Our staff has more than 50 years of combined experience in PV and renewable energy and is regarded as the Midwest's experts in cold climate PV design and development. Westwood Renewables is dedicated to supporting the demands of commercial and utility scale PV projects in the Midwest.
- Business type: Turn-key solutions from design to installation
- Product types: Residential, commercial, and utility scale solar photovoltaic, solar thermal, and wind electric systems, grid-tied and stand-alone power systems, hybrid integration with PV and wind, and batteries. .
- Service types: Design, integration, project management, consulting, development, equipment supplier, installation, training, education
- Address: 7699 Anagram Drive, Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55344
- Telephone: 952-697-5700
- FAX: 952-937-5822
- Web Site: http://www.westwoodrenewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Westwood Renewables
HG Windpower, Inc
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind energy systems (small), systems utilize magnetic levitation accomplished with permanent magnet drives eliminating friction and noise. .
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 2163 Kelly Circle, Shakopee, Minnesota USA 55379
- Telephone: 612-701-4730
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News