Wind Energy Engineering Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
VENTERA Energy Corporation - American Resource & Energy - Delve Energy Group LLC - Just Wind LLC - Millwood Metalworks - Minnesota Small Wind - Mouli Engineering Inc. - Navitas Energy, Inc. - Private Energy System, Inc. - Sheer Wind, Inc. - Trico Tcwind - Westwood Renewables - WindPartners Finance, LLC - Backup Power Source Inc. -
Three principals, each with over 30 years experience designing and manufacturing small wind turbines, solar hot water systems, solar PV systems and high performance glazing systems, teamed together to form Ventera (the new era of wind) Energy Corporation January 1st, 2004 with the goal of designing, proving and manufacturing an all-new wind and solar hybrid renewable energy system that would be the first ever cost effective small wind system for the moderate wind regimes where most people live. Our experience includes design and manufacture of the WhirlWind line of 1000 to 4000 watt wind generators and the Whisper line of 500 to 4500 watt turbines sold to and now manufactured by Southwest Windpower. After 3 years of design, prototyping and ...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small).
- Address: 6100 Waseca St. , Duluth, Minnesota USA 55807
- Telephone: 218-624-4040
- Web Site: http://venteraenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to VENTERA Energy Corporation
American Resource & Energy is your source for complete wind tower solutionsïÀ from conventional monopoles to foundations, portable energy use solutions, educational systems, and our revolutionary Ground Controlâ ¢ self-raising wind tower systems. With the development of our Ground Controlâ ¢ self-raising wind towers, AmericanResource & Energy has opened up new markets by making wind energy possible for people who live in areas that are susceptible to extreme weather, or in areas that make maintenance and service challenging. ARE is dedicated to providing unmatched engineering, manufacturing and sales support for our products.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (small), portable power systems, solar lighting systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 413 Wacouta St. Suite #440, St. Paul, Minnesota USA 55101
- Telephone: 651-330-1263
- FAX: (651) 222-7056
- Web Site: http://www.arerenewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to American Resource & Energy
Delve Energy is comprised of a team of diverse professionals experienced in all aspects of power generation. We are focused on your success from the initial conceptual design through construction, commissioning, start-up, operations and maintenance of power facilities. We have extensive experience providing services to companies desiring conventional, renewable, or cogeneration power plants. We focus on significant energy cost reduction and provide results for power/energy projects. We can locate and/or negotiate power project deals for buyers or sellers. Through our associates and affiliations, we are able to provide all energy-related services, including energy advisory services to the power, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pulp and...
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, cogeneration system components, geothermal energy systems, packaged power systems, wind power plants, Steam Turbine Generators, Surplus Power Equipment, Owner's Engineer, Wind Power Plants, Project Management, O&M, Due Diligence, Gas Turbine Combined Cycles, Steam Systems, Boilers, Controls, Training, P....
- Address: 855 Foxberry Farms Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55340
- Telephone: (763) 478-3580
- FAX: (763) 478-2430
- Web Site: http://www.delveenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Delve Energy Group LLC
Wind Farm Development
- Business type: Wind Farm Development
- Product types: Wind Power Plants currently in North Dakota.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 500 Lake Street, Suite #203, Excelsior, Minnesota USA 55331
- Telephone: Office: 952-401-7685 or Cell: 612-245-6608
- FAX: 952-401-7684
- Web Site: www.just-wind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Just Wind LLC
MMI has been the leading manufacturer of embed rings for wind generation projects since 2001. MMI also fabricates template rings and concrete forms for this market. MN location, cost-effectively shipping throughout US and to Canada.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Address: 315 Industrial Drive, Freeport, Minnesota USA 56331
- Telephone: 320.836.2707
- FAX: 320.836.2711
- Web Site: http://www.millwoodmetalworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Millwood Metalworks
Wind energy sales & installation.
- Business type: retail sales
- Service types: design, installation, construction, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 7181 West 192nd Ave. , Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55346
- Telephone: 1-888-4WIND30
- Web Site: http://www.energymn.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Minnesota Small Wind
Comprehensive photovoltaic systems - site assess, design, install and commission. Sales and distributors for UL certified photovoltaic modules and small wind turbines (up to 20kW). Consulting for 1. Root cause determination of Failures, 2. Renewable energy farm development 3. Expert witness - Litigation & Insurance 4. Process optimization, 5. Reliability improvement & Statistical methods (outlier analysis) 6. Global business plan & Team Building, 7. Test coverage, Test screens for improved performance & reliability
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), geothermal energy systems, Transmission & Distribution Power line monitoring & control.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: 655 Lexie Court, Eagan, Minnesota USA 55123
- Telephone: 612-424-5176
- Web Site: http://www.mouliengg.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mouli Engineering Inc.
Navitas Energy, Inc. is a leading commercial wind power developer, dedicated to providing customers with low cost, high quality, reliable wind power generation. Navitas Energy generates a cleaner environment with each power plant that we build. We sell Wind Energy to electric utilities, co-ops and municipals who want to give the people the %22power to choose ... a cleaner environment.%22 That investment ensures a cleaner future for us all and will pay dividends in clean air for future generations. However, we do not manufacture wind turbines.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 3001 Broadway Street NE, Suite 695, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55413
- Telephone: +1-612-370-1061
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Navitas Energy, Inc.
Private Energy System, Inc. provide complete services from design, engineering, installation, project management, equipment procurement and commissioning of the best alternative energy system available anywhere. We offer turn-key integrated systems that include Vertical Access Wind Turbines, Horizontal Wind Turbines, Renewable Energy Storage Systems, Hybrid Wind and Generator Products, System Control and Automation. We are proud to offer the first Renewable Wind Energy Private Power Plant that generate and stores 100% clean energy for private use. Our private power plants are designed to be placed on a facilityâ s limited property with on-site energy storage that is scalable to handle the corporate, manufacturing, educational, government, ...
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services, testing services
- Address: 434 Hale Ave North, Oakdale, Minnesota USA 55128
- Telephone: 651 747-8081
- FAX: 651 747-8142
- Web Site: http://privateenergysystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Private Energy System, Inc.
SheerWind is changing the course of power generation. SheerWind's INVELOX technology increases wind speed allowing wind power to be harvested at record low wind speeds, safely and efficiently with ground based turbines. INVELOX produces power where no other renewable energy system is able. Installation possibilities include: remote locations, low wind speed areas, high wind speeds areas, on buildings, in urban areas, retrofit obsolete power plants, the possibilities are endless!
- Business type: Renewable Energy Technology
- Product types: High Performance Wind PowerLow Wind Speed PowerBird Safe Wind Power.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 143 Jonathan Blvd North, Chaska, Minnesota USA 55318-2342
- Telephone: 952-556-0173
- FAX: 877-370-1571
- Web Site: http://www.sheerwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sheer Wind, Inc.
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
Westwood Renewables, LLC is the Midwest's leader in solar electric development, design and education. Our staff has more than 50 years of combined experience in PV and renewable energy and is regarded as the Midwest's experts in cold climate PV design and development. Westwood Renewables is dedicated to supporting the demands of commercial and utility scale PV projects in the Midwest.
- Business type: Turn-key solutions from design to installation
- Product types: Residential, commercial, and utility scale solar photovoltaic, solar thermal, and wind electric systems, grid-tied and stand-alone power systems, hybrid integration with PV and wind, and batteries. .
- Service types: Design, integration, project management, consulting, development, equipment supplier, installation, training, education
- Address: 7699 Anagram Drive, Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55344
- Telephone: 952-697-5700
- FAX: 952-937-5822
- Web Site: http://www.westwoodrenewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Westwood Renewables
WindPartners Finance is a management and advisory company arranging capital, turbines, equity, and development to enable various entities the ability to own a wind project, with a particular focus on Distributed Generation projects greater than 500kw in size. WindPartners Finance and its Alliance Partners provide the vast experience, knowledge and connections to ensure successful completion of projects located throughout the country.
- Business type: Finance/Turbine Supply/Project Development
- Product types: Wind Energy, co-generation.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, certification services
- Address: 900 IDS Center, 80 South Eighth Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55402
- Telephone: 612-371-2040
- Web Site: http://www.windpf.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WindPartners Finance, LLC
Backup Power Source Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, distributor
- Product types: backup power systems, DC to AC power inverters, photovoltaic cells, wind turbines (small), wind turbines (small) vertical axis, solar street lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services
- Address: 2402 Maple Avenue, Slayton, Minnesota USA 56172
- Telephone: 507 836 6664
- FAX: 612 677 3707
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News