Wind Energy Maintenance and Repair Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
American Resource & Energy is your source for complete wind tower solutionsïÀ from conventional monopoles to foundations, portable energy use solutions, educational systems, and our revolutionary Ground Controlâ ¢ self-raising wind tower systems. With the development of our Ground Controlâ ¢ self-raising wind towers, AmericanResource & Energy has opened up new markets by making wind energy possible for people who live in areas that are susceptible to extreme weather, or in areas that make maintenance and service challenging. ARE is dedicated to providing unmatched engineering, manufacturing and sales support for our products.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (small), portable power systems, solar lighting systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 413 Wacouta St. Suite #440, St. Paul, Minnesota USA 55101
- Telephone: 651-330-1263
- FAX: (651) 222-7056
- Web Site: http://www.arerenewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to American Resource & Energy
Turn-key solutions from design to installation and maintenance. Product types: Residential, commercial, and utility scale solar photovoltaic, solar thermal, and wind electric systems, grid-tied and stand-alone power systems, hybrid integration with PV and wind, and batteries. . # Service types: Design, integration, project management, consulting, development, equipment supplier, monitoring and educational programs for sale.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems commercial, photovoltaic systems residential, wind turbines (small), heat pumps, battery chargers, alternative homes and buildings, Electric Demand Monitoring and Control.
- Service types: installation, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2579 Ralph St. , St Paul, Minnesota USA 55110
- Telephone: 651 426 3356
- Web Site: http://www.energyind.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Independence Group
GBOC is a quality mobile oil change-out service company for wind turbine gearboxes. Our systems filter new, flush and rinse oils down to ISO standards and use 3 separate lines to avoid any contamination. In-line magnets in both new and flush lines to aid in identifying problems in your gearbox. We do basic oil changes to oil conversions with a rinse. An oil change is NOT an oil change if all the oils are not filtered, and all the old oil isn't gotten out! Contact or
- Business type: Mobile Oil Changeout Service
- Product types: wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 103, Lake Wilson, Minnesota USA 56151
- Telephone: 507-227-2839
- Web Site: http://gbocinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GBOC Inc.
Renewable Energy SD makes it possible for Farms, Businesses, Schools and Municipalities to own their own windmill. We're not a wind developer that ties up your wind rights for years and then only gives you a small portion of the profit. You own the land. You own the windmill. You reap the profit. Give us a call to learn more about our completely turnkey service.
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind energy towers and structures (small), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (small) horizontal axis.
- Service types: installation, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 810 Excelsior Blvd, Excelsior, Minnesota USA 55331
- Telephone: 1. 877. 946. 3775
- Web Site: http://www.renewableenergysd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy SD
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News