Wind Energy Research and Development Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
American Resource & Energy - Distributed Power Solutions Corporation - Equinox Sun-Wind Systems - Mouli Engineering Inc. - Private Energy System, Inc. - Sheer Wind, Inc. - WindPartners Finance, LLC - Odysen - SMI and Hydraulics -
American Resource & Energy is your source for complete wind tower solutionsïÀ from conventional monopoles to foundations, portable energy use solutions, educational systems, and our revolutionary Ground Controlâ ¢ self-raising wind tower systems. With the development of our Ground Controlâ ¢ self-raising wind towers, AmericanResource & Energy has opened up new markets by making wind energy possible for people who live in areas that are susceptible to extreme weather, or in areas that make maintenance and service challenging. ARE is dedicated to providing unmatched engineering, manufacturing and sales support for our products.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (small), portable power systems, solar lighting systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 413 Wacouta St. Suite #440, St. Paul, Minnesota USA 55101
- Telephone: 651-330-1263
- FAX: (651) 222-7056
- Web Site: http://www.arerenewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to American Resource & Energy
We offer the Distributed Energy Network (DEN). It includes Applications, Prospects, Networking, and Research. Used by businesses in the distributed energy industry. Subscribers can customize various tools to their business. It is centered around the Site Analysis Software, which can help prospects independently analyze their system based on their location, power needs, and site information, all in an application launched from your website. Other tools include Quotes and networking options.
- Product types: computer software, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Address: 2500 Como Avenue SE, #4, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55414
- Telephone: (877) 858 1037
- Web Site: http://www.distributedpowersolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Distributed Power Solutions Corporation
Small Wind & Solar Systems; Research/Testing and International Sales and Consulting
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), solar water heating systems, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wood burning stoves and furnaces.
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services
- Address: P. O. Box 6442, Rochester, Minnesota USA 55903
- Telephone: 507-252-1213
- Web Site: http://badaboompromo.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Equinox Sun-Wind Systems
Comprehensive photovoltaic systems - site assess, design, install and commission. Sales and distributors for UL certified photovoltaic modules and small wind turbines (up to 20kW). Consulting for 1. Root cause determination of Failures, 2. Renewable energy farm development 3. Expert witness - Litigation & Insurance 4. Process optimization, 5. Reliability improvement & Statistical methods (outlier analysis) 6. Global business plan & Team Building, 7. Test coverage, Test screens for improved performance & reliability
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), geothermal energy systems, Transmission & Distribution Power line monitoring & control.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: 655 Lexie Court, Eagan, Minnesota USA 55123
- Telephone: 612-424-5176
- Web Site: http://www.mouliengg.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mouli Engineering Inc.
Private Energy System, Inc. provide complete services from design, engineering, installation, project management, equipment procurement and commissioning of the best alternative energy system available anywhere. We offer turn-key integrated systems that include Vertical Access Wind Turbines, Horizontal Wind Turbines, Renewable Energy Storage Systems, Hybrid Wind and Generator Products, System Control and Automation. We are proud to offer the first Renewable Wind Energy Private Power Plant that generate and stores 100% clean energy for private use. Our private power plants are designed to be placed on a facilityâ s limited property with on-site energy storage that is scalable to handle the corporate, manufacturing, educational, government, ...
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services, testing services
- Address: 434 Hale Ave North, Oakdale, Minnesota USA 55128
- Telephone: 651 747-8081
- FAX: 651 747-8142
- Web Site: http://privateenergysystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Private Energy System, Inc.
SheerWind is changing the course of power generation. SheerWind's INVELOX technology increases wind speed allowing wind power to be harvested at record low wind speeds, safely and efficiently with ground based turbines. INVELOX produces power where no other renewable energy system is able. Installation possibilities include: remote locations, low wind speed areas, high wind speeds areas, on buildings, in urban areas, retrofit obsolete power plants, the possibilities are endless!
- Business type: Renewable Energy Technology
- Product types: High Performance Wind PowerLow Wind Speed PowerBird Safe Wind Power.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, architectural design services
- Address: 143 Jonathan Blvd North, Chaska, Minnesota USA 55318-2342
- Telephone: 952-556-0173
- FAX: 877-370-1571
- Web Site: http://www.sheerwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sheer Wind, Inc.
WindPartners Finance is a management and advisory company arranging capital, turbines, equity, and development to enable various entities the ability to own a wind project, with a particular focus on Distributed Generation projects greater than 500kw in size. WindPartners Finance and its Alliance Partners provide the vast experience, knowledge and connections to ensure successful completion of projects located throughout the country.
- Business type: Finance/Turbine Supply/Project Development
- Product types: Wind Energy, co-generation.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, certification services
- Address: 900 IDS Center, 80 South Eighth Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55402
- Telephone: 612-371-2040
- Web Site: http://www.windpf.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WindPartners Finance, LLC
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small), hybrid power systems, backup power systems.
- Address: 2500 Como Avenue SE #4, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55414
- Telephone: 612 379 8920
SMI and Hydraulics
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), Wind Tower Footing Material, Anchor Bolts, Imbed Rings and Rebar.
- Address: 401 Lone Tree Street, Porter, Minnesota USA 56280
- Telephone: 507-296-4551
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News