Wind Energy Wholesale Suppliers in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
VENTERA Energy Corporation - Aqua-Therm, LLC - Equinox Sun-Wind Systems - Millwood Metalworks - Minnesota Small Wind - Natural Energy Systems, Inc. - Private Energy System, Inc. - Solarhardware.com - HG Windpower, Inc -
Three principals, each with over 30 years experience designing and manufacturing small wind turbines, solar hot water systems, solar PV systems and high performance glazing systems, teamed together to form Ventera (the new era of wind) Energy Corporation January 1st, 2004 with the goal of designing, proving and manufacturing an all-new wind and solar hybrid renewable energy system that would be the first ever cost effective small wind system for the moderate wind regimes where most people live. Our experience includes design and manufacture of the WhirlWind line of 1000 to 4000 watt wind generators and the Whisper line of 500 to 4500 watt turbines sold to and now manufactured by Southwest Windpower. After 3 years of design, prototyping and ...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small).
- Address: 6100 Waseca St. , Duluth, Minnesota USA 55807
- Telephone: 218-624-4040
- Web Site: http://venteraenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to VENTERA Energy Corporation
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
Small Wind & Solar Systems; Research/Testing and International Sales and Consulting
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), solar water heating systems, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wood burning stoves and furnaces.
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services
- Address: P. O. Box 6442, Rochester, Minnesota USA 55903
- Telephone: 507-252-1213
- Web Site: http://badaboompromo.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Equinox Sun-Wind Systems
MMI has been the leading manufacturer of embed rings for wind generation projects since 2001. MMI also fabricates template rings and concrete forms for this market. MN location, cost-effectively shipping throughout US and to Canada.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Address: 315 Industrial Drive, Freeport, Minnesota USA 56331
- Telephone: 320.836.2707
- FAX: 320.836.2711
- Web Site: http://www.millwoodmetalworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Millwood Metalworks
Wind energy sales & installation.
- Business type: retail sales
- Service types: design, installation, construction, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 7181 West 192nd Ave. , Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55346
- Telephone: 1-888-4WIND30
- Web Site: http://www.energymn.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Minnesota Small Wind
Bulk sales of solar PV
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: Solar PV.
- Address: 1802 Richard Ct., St. Paul, Minnesota USA 55110
- Telephone: (651) 407-1353
- FAX: (651) 407-1353
- Web Site: http://www.alternativepower.com
Private Energy System, Inc. provide complete services from design, engineering, installation, project management, equipment procurement and commissioning of the best alternative energy system available anywhere. We offer turn-key integrated systems that include Vertical Access Wind Turbines, Horizontal Wind Turbines, Renewable Energy Storage Systems, Hybrid Wind and Generator Products, System Control and Automation. We are proud to offer the first Renewable Wind Energy Private Power Plant that generate and stores 100% clean energy for private use. Our private power plants are designed to be placed on a facilityâ s limited property with on-site energy storage that is scalable to handle the corporate, manufacturing, educational, government, ...
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services, testing services
- Address: 434 Hale Ave North, Oakdale, Minnesota USA 55128
- Telephone: 651 747-8081
- FAX: 651 747-8142
- Web Site: http://privateenergysystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Private Energy System, Inc.
Inverters, Photovoltaic modules, Solar panels Wind Energy, etc.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind turbines (small), solar cooking systems, DC to AC power inverters, appliances, backup power systems.
- Service types: consulting, project development services
- Address: 3808 Grand Ave So, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55409
- Telephone: 612 824 1111
- Web Site: http://www.solarhardware.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solarhardware.com
HG Windpower, Inc
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind energy systems (small), systems utilize magnetic levitation accomplished with permanent magnet drives eliminating friction and noise. .
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 2163 Kelly Circle, Shakopee, Minnesota USA 55379
- Telephone: 612-701-4730
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News