Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
MMI has been the leading manufacturer of embed rings for wind generation projects since 2001. MMI also fabricates template rings and concrete forms for this market. MN location, cost-effectively shipping throughout US and to Canada.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Address: 315 Industrial Drive, Freeport, Minnesota USA 56331
- Telephone: 320.836.2707
- FAX: 320.836.2711
- Web Site: http://www.millwoodmetalworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Millwood Metalworks
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
SMI and Hydraulics
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), Wind Tower Footing Material, Anchor Bolts, Imbed Rings and Rebar.
- Address: 401 Lone Tree Street, Porter, Minnesota USA 56280
- Telephone: 507-296-4551
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News