Large Wind Turbine Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
At Cedar Creek Energy, it is our mission to help individuals and corporations save money on electricity through the use of renewable energy and the implementation of the most effective energy management practices. We strive to offer our clients a thorough and consultative approach to their needs to help them achieve energy independence and maximize all available incentives. Our team can develop and install energy savings solutions for homeowners, small businesses, large industrial companies and even large agricultural farms. No application is too small or too large. We provide the tools for you to save*Get money from rebates through select power companies*Depreciate installation cost for tax benefits*Lower energy expense*Sell excess power b...
- Business type: Solar, Wind & Lighting Energy
- Product types: solar panel mounting systems ground mount, solar panel mounting systems roof mount, solar panel mounting systems pole mount, wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), solar roofing systems, retrofit lighting, .
- Service types: installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 1285 114th Ave NW, Coon Rapids, Minnesota USA 55448
- Telephone: (763) 432-5261
- FAX: (763) 432-5283
- Web Site: http://Cedarcreekenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cedar Creek Energy
GBOC is a quality mobile oil change-out service company for wind turbine gearboxes. Our systems filter new, flush and rinse oils down to ISO standards and use 3 separate lines to avoid any contamination. In-line magnets in both new and flush lines to aid in identifying problems in your gearbox. We do basic oil changes to oil conversions with a rinse. An oil change is NOT an oil change if all the oils are not filtered, and all the old oil isn't gotten out! Contact or
- Business type: Mobile Oil Changeout Service
- Product types: wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 103, Lake Wilson, Minnesota USA 56151
- Telephone: 507-227-2839
- Web Site: http://gbocinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GBOC Inc.
Private Energy System, Inc. provide complete services from design, engineering, installation, project management, equipment procurement and commissioning of the best alternative energy system available anywhere. We offer turn-key integrated systems that include Vertical Access Wind Turbines, Horizontal Wind Turbines, Renewable Energy Storage Systems, Hybrid Wind and Generator Products, System Control and Automation. We are proud to offer the first Renewable Wind Energy Private Power Plant that generate and stores 100% clean energy for private use. Our private power plants are designed to be placed on a facilityâ s limited property with on-site energy storage that is scalable to handle the corporate, manufacturing, educational, government, ...
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services, testing services
- Address: 434 Hale Ave North, Oakdale, Minnesota USA 55128
- Telephone: 651 747-8081
- FAX: 651 747-8142
- Web Site: http://privateenergysystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Private Energy System, Inc.
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
WindPartners Finance is a management and advisory company arranging capital, turbines, equity, and development to enable various entities the ability to own a wind project, with a particular focus on Distributed Generation projects greater than 500kw in size. WindPartners Finance and its Alliance Partners provide the vast experience, knowledge and connections to ensure successful completion of projects located throughout the country.
- Business type: Finance/Turbine Supply/Project Development
- Product types: Wind Energy, co-generation.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, certification services
- Address: 900 IDS Center, 80 South Eighth Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55402
- Telephone: 612-371-2040
- Web Site: http://www.windpf.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WindPartners Finance, LLC
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy system components (large), alternative home and building construction materials, compact fluorescent lighting fixtures and ballasts, wind turbines (large), solar water heating components, marine power systems.
- Service types: project development services
- Address: 4763 Mustang Circle, Mounds View, Minnesota USA 55112
- Telephone: 763-784-4600
- FAX: 763-784-4700
HG Windpower, Inc
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind energy systems (small), systems utilize magnetic levitation accomplished with permanent magnet drives eliminating friction and noise. .
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 2163 Kelly Circle, Shakopee, Minnesota USA 55379
- Telephone: 612-701-4730
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News