Small Wind Energy System Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
VENTERA Energy Corporation - Wind Turbine Industries Corporation - Backup Power Source - Distributed Power Solutions Corporation - Equinox Sun-Wind Systems - Innovative Power Systems, Inc. - Minnesota Small Wind - Mouli Engineering Inc. - Natural Energy Systems, Inc. - Renewable Energy SD - Westwood Renewables - HG Windpower, Inc - Lighthouse Power Systems - Odysen - SSESCO, Inc. -
Three principals, each with over 30 years experience designing and manufacturing small wind turbines, solar hot water systems, solar PV systems and high performance glazing systems, teamed together to form Ventera (the new era of wind) Energy Corporation January 1st, 2004 with the goal of designing, proving and manufacturing an all-new wind and solar hybrid renewable energy system that would be the first ever cost effective small wind system for the moderate wind regimes where most people live. Our experience includes design and manufacture of the WhirlWind line of 1000 to 4000 watt wind generators and the Whisper line of 500 to 4500 watt turbines sold to and now manufactured by Southwest Windpower. After 3 years of design, prototyping and ...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small).
- Address: 6100 Waseca St. , Duluth, Minnesota USA 55807
- Telephone: 218-624-4040
- Web Site: http://venteraenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to VENTERA Energy Corporation
Wind Turbine Industries manufactures the 10-kW to 20-kW Jacobs wind turbines, with rotor sizes ranging from 7 m (23 ft.) to 8.8 m (29 ft.).These systems can be used in both grid intertie (residence/farm utility bill reduction) and remote applications.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind-powered generators, Jacobs 10 kW to 20 kW wind-powered generators.
- Address: 16801 Industrial Circle S. E. , Prior Lake, Minnesota USA 55372
- Telephone: 952-447-6064
- FAX: 952-447-6050
- Web Site: http://www.windturbine.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Turbine Industries Corporation
Backup Power Source specializes in standby backup power electricity, off-grid, grid tie, hybrid, and custom applications using renewable energy from solar, wind, and hydro, fossil fuel generators, and grid assist. We offer standard and custom-designed backup power systems. Backup Power Source sells small wind turbines, solar panels, inverter/chargers, sump pump battery backup, and generators.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, distributor
- Product types: backup power systems, fuel powered electric generators, hybrid power systems, photovoltaic systems, portable power systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: design, project development services
- Address: 2402 Maple Avenue, Slayton, Minnesota USA 56172
- Telephone: 1-800-221-1734
- FAX: 612-677-3707
- Web Site: http://backuppowersource.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Backup Power Source
We offer the Distributed Energy Network (DEN). It includes Applications, Prospects, Networking, and Research. Used by businesses in the distributed energy industry. Subscribers can customize various tools to their business. It is centered around the Site Analysis Software, which can help prospects independently analyze their system based on their location, power needs, and site information, all in an application launched from your website. Other tools include Quotes and networking options.
- Product types: computer software, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Address: 2500 Como Avenue SE, #4, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55414
- Telephone: (877) 858 1037
- Web Site: http://www.distributedpowersolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Distributed Power Solutions Corporation
Small Wind & Solar Systems; Research/Testing and International Sales and Consulting
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), solar water heating systems, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wood burning stoves and furnaces.
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services
- Address: P. O. Box 6442, Rochester, Minnesota USA 55903
- Telephone: 507-252-1213
- Web Site: http://badaboompromo.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Equinox Sun-Wind Systems
Innovative Power Systems designs and installs affordable, fully integrated solar energy systems that give home and business owners the power to generate their own heat and electricity
- Business type: service, contractor, construction, engineering
- Product types: packaged power systems, renewable energy system batteries, photovoltaic systems, solar water heating systems, solar electric power systems, backup power systems, small wind power systems, natural lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, supplier, installation
- Address: 1153 Sixteenth Ave SE, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55414
- Telephone: (612) 623-3246
- FAX: (612) 623-4041
- Web Site: http://www.ips-solar.com
Wind energy sales & installation.
- Business type: retail sales
- Service types: design, installation, construction, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 7181 West 192nd Ave. , Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55346
- Telephone: 1-888-4WIND30
- Web Site: http://www.energymn.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Minnesota Small Wind
Comprehensive photovoltaic systems - site assess, design, install and commission. Sales and distributors for UL certified photovoltaic modules and small wind turbines (up to 20kW). Consulting for 1. Root cause determination of Failures, 2. Renewable energy farm development 3. Expert witness - Litigation & Insurance 4. Process optimization, 5. Reliability improvement & Statistical methods (outlier analysis) 6. Global business plan & Team Building, 7. Test coverage, Test screens for improved performance & reliability
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), geothermal energy systems, Transmission & Distribution Power line monitoring & control.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, testing services
- Address: 655 Lexie Court, Eagan, Minnesota USA 55123
- Telephone: 612-424-5176
- Web Site: http://www.mouliengg.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mouli Engineering Inc.
Bulk sales of solar PV
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: Solar PV.
- Address: 1802 Richard Ct., St. Paul, Minnesota USA 55110
- Telephone: (651) 407-1353
- FAX: (651) 407-1353
- Web Site: http://www.alternativepower.com
Renewable Energy SD makes it possible for Farms, Businesses, Schools and Municipalities to own their own windmill. We're not a wind developer that ties up your wind rights for years and then only gives you a small portion of the profit. You own the land. You own the windmill. You reap the profit. Give us a call to learn more about our completely turnkey service.
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind energy towers and structures (small), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (small) horizontal axis.
- Service types: installation, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 810 Excelsior Blvd, Excelsior, Minnesota USA 55331
- Telephone: 1. 877. 946. 3775
- Web Site: http://www.renewableenergysd.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy SD
Westwood Renewables, LLC is the Midwest's leader in solar electric development, design and education. Our staff has more than 50 years of combined experience in PV and renewable energy and is regarded as the Midwest's experts in cold climate PV design and development. Westwood Renewables is dedicated to supporting the demands of commercial and utility scale PV projects in the Midwest.
- Business type: Turn-key solutions from design to installation
- Product types: Residential, commercial, and utility scale solar photovoltaic, solar thermal, and wind electric systems, grid-tied and stand-alone power systems, hybrid integration with PV and wind, and batteries. .
- Service types: Design, integration, project management, consulting, development, equipment supplier, installation, training, education
- Address: 7699 Anagram Drive, Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA 55344
- Telephone: 952-697-5700
- FAX: 952-937-5822
- Web Site: http://www.westwoodrenewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Westwood Renewables
HG Windpower, Inc
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind energy systems (small), systems utilize magnetic levitation accomplished with permanent magnet drives eliminating friction and noise. .
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 2163 Kelly Circle, Shakopee, Minnesota USA 55379
- Telephone: 612-701-4730
Lighthouse Power Systems
- Product types: backup power systems, DC to AC power inverters, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small).
- Service types: Generator Service
- Address: 460 Old North Shore Rd., Two Harbors, Minnesota USA 55616
- Telephone: 218-834-6979
- FAX: 218-834-6980
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small), hybrid power systems, backup power systems.
- Address: 2500 Como Avenue SE #4, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA 55414
- Telephone: 612 379 8920
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), computer software.
- Address: 1217 Bandana Blvd. N., St. Paul, Minnesota USA 55108
- Telephone: 651-842-4270
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News