Small Wind Energy System Component Businesses in Minnesota
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Wind Turbine Industries manufactures the 10-kW to 20-kW Jacobs wind turbines, with rotor sizes ranging from 7 m (23 ft.) to 8.8 m (29 ft.).These systems can be used in both grid intertie (residence/farm utility bill reduction) and remote applications.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind-powered generators, Jacobs 10 kW to 20 kW wind-powered generators.
- Address: 16801 Industrial Circle S. E. , Prior Lake, Minnesota USA 55372
- Telephone: 952-447-6064
- FAX: 952-447-6050
- Web Site: http://www.windturbine.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Turbine Industries Corporation
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
ISC Machine & Fabrication
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy system components (small), template rings, concrete forms, biomass energy system components, solar panel frames.
- Service types: design, engineering
- Address: 12905 Highway 55, Plymouth, Minnesota USA 55441
- Telephone: 763-559-0033
- FAX: 763-519-1562
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News