Steam Turbine Electric Generator Businesses in Missouri
Repair sevices for turbomachinery: including welding, machining, coating, balancing, replacement parts, rerates, and upgrades. Service provided in our global network of shops or in the field.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, wind turbines (large), steam turbine electric generators, hydro energy systems (large).
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 7001 Muffler Place, Barnhart, Missouri USA 63012
- Telephone: (636) 222-3316
- FAX: 636 464 6585
- Web Site: http://elliott-turbo.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Elliott MVP Services
Business directive, Waste to Energy. Building the first reCulture plant in North America. Cogeneration using biofuel diverted from landfills. MSW,C&D, waste process that removes hazardous materials and recyclables from the waste stream. Producing clean biofuel and electricity.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: steam turbine electric generators, biomass energy boilers, biomass energy system components, biomass energy furnaces, cogeneration system components, gas turbine electric generators.
- Address: 13605 nw Timber Ridge, Kansas City, Missouri USA 64152
- Telephone: 816-728-7300
- E-mail: Send Email to reCulturing.org
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News