Alternative Home And Building Contractor Businesses in North Carolina
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Construction, municipal, mining, forestry and agriculture are industries that rely on usage of heavy machinery. Construction Equipment Parts Co. (CEPC) is a well known supplier of OEM replacement parts. They deal in new, old and rebuilt parts of well known manufacturers like Cat, Komatsu, John Deere, Case, Dresser, Liebherr, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Volvo and many others.
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings.
- Service types: construction, contractor services
- Address: 13415 US Highway 421, Goldston, North Carolina USA 27252-9048
- Telephone: +1-800-727-8787
- Web Site: http://www.ceparts.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Construction Equipment Parts Co.
Renewable Energy Contractors, LLC
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small).
- Service types: installation, construction, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 1005 www. RenewableEnergyContractors. net, Blowing Rock, North Carolina USA 28605
- Telephone: 828-295-3786
- FAX: 828-295-0049
SouthEast Ecological Design, Inc.
- Business type: Green Builder/Landscape Design and Installation Specialist
- Product types: custom green building and design, building and landscaping consultation services, custom organic landscape design and installation, eco additions and remodels.
- Service types: New Construction; Additions; Remodels; Custom Organic Landscapes
- Address: 1043 Old Fort Rd, Fairview, North Carolina USA 28730
- Telephone: 828-628-6448
- FAX: 828-628-6339
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News