Renewable Energy Businesses in North Carolina by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Everblue Training Institute - Association for Better Insulation - Schletter Inc. - North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association - Cree, Inc. - Array Lighting | A Nexxus Lighting Company - Electric Boat Association of the Americas (EBAA) - Solar Hot USA - Light Electric Vehicle Association - Net Zero Foundation Inc. - Sugar Hollow Solar - Construction Equipment Parts Co. - CMRPropertyManagement. com -
Everblue is a veteran founded, accredited educational institution that has an extensive curriculum, that includes multiple BPI Certifications, Renewable Energy Training, Weatherization Training, RESNET HERS Rater, LEED Accredited Professional, NABCEP Solar Certification, Corporate Sustainability, and Carbon Accounting.
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings.
- Service types: consulting, education and training services, certification services
- Address: 16375 Cranlyn Rd, Huntersville, North Carolina USA 28078
- Telephone: 888-204-8735
- Web Site: http://www.everblue.edu/renewable-energy-training
- E-mail: Send Email to Everblue Training Institute
Association for Better Insulation operates as an international insulation information site that provides consumers with information on insulation, alternative energy, green building, energy auditing, waterproofing and listings of contractors by state or country.
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: alternative home and building construction materials.
- Service types: Consumer Information and Advocacy, Contractor and Green Building Industry Marketing Services.
- Address: 3906 Auburn Hills Drive, Greensboro, North Carolina USA 27407
- Telephone: 336-315-5288
- FAX: 270-721-0022
- Web Site: http://www.betterinsulation.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Association for Better Insulation
With over 40 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of steel and aluminum products, Schletter is North America's leading provider of solar mounting systems for large-scale PV systems, commercial and residential PV installations, and PV carports. Schletter Inc is an independent subsidiary of Schletter GmbH, a German-based manufacturer of solar mounting systems. Schletter GmbH is the largest provider of solar mounting systems in Europe. With more than 1, 500 employees worldwide, Schletter has offices in the US, Canada, China, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Italy, South Korea and Spain.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Metal Fabrication, solar mounting systems and photovoltaic design tools for residential, commercial and utility-scale solar projects. .
- Service types: Design, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Address: 1001 Commerce Center Drive, Shelby, North Carolina USA 28150
- Telephone: (704) 595-4200
- FAX: (704) 595-4210
- Web Site: http://www.schletter.us
- E-mail: Send Email to Schletter Inc.
NCSEA works to ensure a sustainable future by promoting renewable energy and energy efficiency in North Carolina through education, public policy and economic development.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: education advocacy referrals networking.
- Service types: public policy; education/advocacy
- Address: 4800 Six Forks Rd, Suite 300, Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27609
- Telephone: 919-832-7601
- FAX: 919-832-6967
- Web Site: http://energync.org
- E-mail: Send Email to North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association
Cree, Inc. is a market-leading innovator and manufacturer of semiconductors that enhance the value of LED solid-state lighting, power and communications products by significantly increasing their energy performance. Key to Creeâ s market advantage is unrivaled materials expertise in silicon carbide (SiC) with gallium nitride (GaN) to deliver chips and packaged devices that can handle more power in a smaller space while producing less heat than other available technologies, materials and products.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: energy efficient lighting, LED light bulbs, LED lighting, LIFI solid state plasma lighting.
- Address: 4600 Silicon Drive, Durham, North Carolina USA 27703
- Telephone: (919) 313-5300
- FAX: (919) 313-5558
- Web Site: http://www.cree.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cree, Inc.
Nexxus Lighting is proud to introduce the new Arrayâ ¢ Lighting LED lamp line of products. Array lamps have been designed and engineered to utilize patent pending Selective Heat Sink Technology (SHS), a ground breaking approach to LED lighting. SHS is an approach to thermal management that uses proprietary design and materials to lower thermal resistance to record levels, which allows an array of low power, high efficacy LEDs to achieve unmatched performance. No longer will quality of light be sacrificed to appease sustainability demands. Array Lighting provides high quality LED lamps/light bulbs for applications that include retail, commercial, institutional, and hospitality. Array lamps utilize world wide patent pending Selective He...
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : NEXS
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: LED light bulbs, LED lighting.
- Address: 124 Floyd Smith Drive, Suite 300, Charlotte, North Carolina USA 28262
- Telephone: 704. 405. 0416
- FAX: 704. 973. 0331
- Web Site: http://www.arraylighting.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Array Lighting | A Nexxus Lighting Company
The Electric Boat Association of the Americas is an organization of individuals with an interest in electric-powered boating. Most EBAA members reside in the United States and Canada, but the membership includes a few individuals in the Caribbean, Central and South America. We even have members in Australia and Africa. We welcome new members from anywhere in the world Since electrically propelled vessels do not put hydrocarbons in the air, do not put oil and other pollutants in the water and don't make loud noises, many EBAA members have a keen interest in the positive environmental aspects of electric propulsion. Other members simply like the idea of clean, silent, inexpensive boating. Low maintenance and reliability are appealing to all the members.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: electric boats and watercraft.
- Address: PO Box 2155, Beaufort, North Carolina USA 28516
- FAX: 252-729-1640
- Web Site: http://www.electricboats.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Electric Boat Association of the Americas (EBAA)
We are a premier manufacturer and distributor of solar thermal products for hot water heating, space heating, pool heating, and commercial applications. We provide components through pre-assembled systems including engineering support. With a registered engineer on staff we can handle any solar thermal application regardless of size.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: solar water heating systems, solar water heating components, solar pool heating system components, solar air heating systems, solar air heating system components.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services
- Address: 1105 Transport Dr, Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27603
- Telephone: 919-439-2387
- FAX: 919-573-0791
- Web Site: http://www.solarhotusa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Hot USA
The Light Electric Vehicle Association (LEVA) represents the strategic interests of light electric vehicle retailers, dealers, distributors, manufacturers and suppliers to promote the development, sale, and use of LEVs worldwide. Members receive support and educational resources to expand their businesses while initiating efforts to influence and adopt legislation, regulation, performance standards, promotion and general best practices in the light electric vehicle industry. We have over 200 members from 26 countries.
- Business type: Trade Association
- Product types: electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric bicycle components, electric vehicle conversion kits, light electric vehicles.
- Address: 504 Ponzer Court, Holly Ridge, North Carolina USA 28445
- Telephone: 1-703-314-5414
- Web Site: http://www.levassociation.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Light Electric Vehicle Association
Net Zero -- It's not a Debate AnymoreWe have all the technologies needed to convert 100% of our buidings and vehicles to Net Zero fossil NOW. We can have all the Green Bond funding needed to convert our buildings and vehicles to Net Zero NOW. And, the Net Zero Technologies (PV/GHP/EE, etc) are all now proven to be cost effective. Net Zero Energy is the FutureWhy are we not doing this full-out as a national strategic priority? We literally can eliminate most fossil fuel use from our entire economy right now, except for certain parts of industry, some culinary use, and some transportation. The Net Zero Technologies are so efficient that we can make money 3 ways while we implement this transformation -- everyone will make money by lowering the...
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, alternative fuel vehicles, batteries emergency backup, geothermal energy systems, solar thermal energy, photovoltaic systems, Net Zero Technologies.
- Service types: engineering, education and training services, research services
- Address: PO Box 18757, Asheville, North Carolina USA 28814
- Telephone: 828-772-5277
- Web Site: http://netzerofoundation.org/
- E-mail: Send Email to Net Zero Foundation Inc.
We design, install, and service solar electric, solar hot water, and radiant heating systems for residential and commercial clients in Asheville, North Carolina and the surrounding Western North Carolina counties.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, backup power systems, radiant heating systems, solar water heating components collectors flat plate, solar water heating components collectors evacuated tube.
- Service types: design, installation, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 6 Sugar Hollow Lane, Fairview, North Carolina USA 28730
- Telephone: 8287769161
- Web Site: http://www.sugarhollowsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sugar Hollow Solar
Construction, municipal, mining, forestry and agriculture are industries that rely on usage of heavy machinery. Construction Equipment Parts Co. (CEPC) is a well known supplier of OEM replacement parts. They deal in new, old and rebuilt parts of well known manufacturers like Cat, Komatsu, John Deere, Case, Dresser, Liebherr, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Volvo and many others.
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings.
- Service types: construction, contractor services
- Address: 13415 US Highway 421, Goldston, North Carolina USA 27252-9048
- Telephone: +1-800-727-8787
- Web Site: http://www.ceparts.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Construction Equipment Parts Co.
Charlotte residential property management company offering full service property managers for single family homes, condos and townhouses. Our property management services are available in NC and SC.
- Address: 17232 Lancaster Hwy #108, Charlotte, North Carolina USA 28277
- Telephone: 704-405-0634
- Web Site: http://cmrpropertymanagement.com
- E-mail: Send Email to CMRPropertyManagement. com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News