Electric Vehicle Businesses in North Carolina
The Light Electric Vehicle Association (LEVA) represents the strategic interests of light electric vehicle retailers, dealers, distributors, manufacturers and suppliers to promote the development, sale, and use of LEVs worldwide. Members receive support and educational resources to expand their businesses while initiating efforts to influence and adopt legislation, regulation, performance standards, promotion and general best practices in the light electric vehicle industry. We have over 200 members from 26 countries.
- Business type: Trade Association
- Product types: electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric bicycle components, electric vehicle conversion kits, light electric vehicles.
- Address: 504 Ponzer Court, Holly Ridge, North Carolina USA 28445
- Telephone: 1-703-314-5414
- Web Site: http://www.levassociation.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Light Electric Vehicle Association
- Product types: electric vehicles, wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind turbines (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, research services
- Address: 5806 Southstone Drivve, Greensboro, North Carolina USA 27406/8716
- Telephone: 336-601-7730
- FAX: 336-676-7730
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News