Renewable Energy Publication Businesses in North Carolina
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution, government organization
- Product types: fuel cell systems, cogeneration systems, photovoltaic systems, publications, solar water heating systems, wind turbines (small), alternative fuels/alternative fuel vehicles.
- Service types: research, technical assistance, outreach, education, policy consultation
- Address: North Carolina State University, Box 7401 , Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27695-7401
- Telephone: (919) 515-5666
- Web Site: http://www.ncsc.ncsu.edu
- E-mail: Send Email to North Carolina Solar Center
Lorien House Publishing
Three solar books: Practical Sun Power by Rankins and Wilson (one of the first available in solar), 1974 (updated 1999). Solar cooking, air heating, water heating, projects and information. The Solar Energy Notebook, R&W, 1976 (updated 1999). How to calculate your solar needs. Full procedure and maps. Creating Energy, Wilson 1978 (updated 1999) solar furnace, concentrating collector, electrical systems and electric crash course.
- Business type: publisher
- Product types: publishing.
- Address: P. O. Box 1112, Black Mountain, North Carolina USA 28711-1112
- Telephone: 828-669-6211
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News