Wind Energy Wholesale Suppliers in New Jersey
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Harvistor LLC - Ange Renewable Energy Corporation - Avionex/USA Corporation - Ecological Systems - Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC - SolarPath Sun Solutions - Syntonic Corporation - Energy Enterprises, Inc. -
Low Mount Wind Turbines 500W to 50kW AC or DCUnique five blade design, consistent startup, stable operation, self regulated top speed, 35% more efficient annual average hourly production versus the competition in 35% lower mount position. 35-50% mount system savings. OEM and Private Label Licensing. Partners receive site design and supply chain setup support, . Warranty 10 years. Useful life 25 years. Orders placed with Manufacturing Partner of Augusta, Maine, USA
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis.
- Service types: design, engineering, site survey and assessment service, certification services
- Address: 5 Main St. N. Front Office, Manasquan, New Jersey USA 08396
- Telephone: Google Hangouts
- Web Site: http://www.harvistor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harvistor LLC
Renewable easy and affordable, We Consult, Manufacter, Install
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: solar electric power systems, combined heat and power systems residential, combined heat and power systems industrial, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), air heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, Management
- Address: 440 Market St, Elmwood Park, New Jersey USA 07047
- Telephone: 973-330-2340
- Web Site: www.angesolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ange Renewable Energy Corporation
Our company is currently an OEM Manufacturer and fabricator. . . In 2009, under a new proposed license agreement, Avionex/USA plans to become an American Manufacturer of Towers and other Components for our Wind generators, namely: our larger- 800KW and 1. 5 MW Wind Turbines. (These are Low-Wind/Hi-Wind Super Efficient and all Weather down to -20 Deg. & -40 Deg. Celsius) Turbines with Double-fed Asynchronous Generators and internal Ladder/Stairs. The 800KW ($986, 000) Wind Turbine's annual Energy production is between 2. 9 Million Kilowatt Hours per year; to-3. 2 Million Annual Kilowatts. Our 1. 5 MW (USD$2. 1 Million) turbine's Annual Energy Production is 6. 0 Million KWHrs. (Exact Amount dependent on your site's Annual-Average Wind velocit...
- Business type: OEM manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter-Turnkey Installations.
- Product types: Wind turbines Large-(800KW) and 1. 5 MW, wind turbines, horizontal axis.
- Service types: Consulting, engineering, financing-60/40 LeasePurchase:36 Months, SBA and GE Capital.
- Address: 115 Franklin Tpk. No. 128. , Mahwah, New Jersey USA 07430
- Telephone: 1-201-825-3090/ President's Direct:1-201-988-3715
- Web Site: http://www.avionexusa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Avionex/USA Corporation
Ecological Systems is a second generation company that has been in business for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on the Quality Service provided to our customers. It is our goal to help make the shift from polluting systems of energy production to environmentally friendly, non-polluting, self contained, self sufficient ecosystems. We look forward to serving you. For A Brighter Future, Ecological Systems.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), renewable energy system batteries, DC to AC power inverters, photovoltaic modules, solar electric power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 220 County Road 522, Manalapan, New Jersey USA 07726
- Telephone: 732-462-3858
- FAX: 732-462-3962
- Web Site: http://www.ecologicalsystems.biz
- E-mail: Send Email to Ecological Systems
Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC works with individuals, businesses, municipalities, schools, churches and farms to assess, develop, install and maintain renewable energy systems powered by the wind and the sun. We also understand the available public funding options for these projects and have access to private funding options when needed. Roger Dixon, the owner of Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC has been involved in the evolution of renewable energy systems for the past 35 years. He is one of a few who has witnessed the increased sophistication of equipment and acceptability of renewable systems in the US and around the world. As the first Certified Wind Site Assessor located on the East Coast, Mr. Dixon was asked to become a memb. . .
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large).
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3 Thads Hill Road, Hampton, New Jersey USA 08827
- Telephone: 908. 337. 2057
- FAX: 908. 730. 6474
- Web Site: http://www.skylandsre.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC
SolarPath manufactures architectural and commercial grade grid-independent solar lighting solutions. Our technology utilizes the most advanced LED, Capacitor, Solar, Photovoltaic, and engineering innovations to bring long-term solutions to market. Conservative in our approach, innovative in our design, and a cut above in our performance, SolarPath aims to strengthen the sustainability market by bringing a quality solution in lighting to the table.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: solar lighting systems, solar garden lights, LED lighting, solar street lighting, solar traffic lighting systems, wind energy systems (small street signs, solar road markers, reflector solar road markers, landscape lights, decorative lighting, .
- Address: 123 Town Square Plaza #333, Jersey City, New Jersey USA 07310
- Telephone: 1-888-333-7652
- Web Site: www.solarpathusa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SolarPath Sun Solutions
Syntonic Corporation was founded by a group of engineers committed to the preservation of the environment. Our team is dedicated to bring about low-cost solutions to individuals who seek long term sustainability and strive to do their part to ensure a better future for our children. As a pioneer of residential/commercial wind and solar systems in New Jersey, we offer a variety of green solutions designed specifically for your energy needs. Join us, as we do our part to clean up energy in America.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, distributor, residential/commercial installer, energy star/LEED building services.
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, Photovoltaic energy systems, solar energy systems, solar electric energy systems, solar energy system components, wind energy towers and structures (small), wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis, Inverters..
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, procurement, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contracting, energy audits.
- Address: 1644 Littleton Rd. , Morris Plains, New Jersey USA 07950
- Telephone: 1 973 997 8532
- FAX: 1 800 974 3280
- Web Site: http://syntoniccorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Syntonic Corporation
Energy Enterprises, Inc.
- Business type: Residential and Commercial Sales & Installation
- Product types: Solar Electric Systems, Residential and Commercial, Battery Backup Power Systems and Generators, Sales, Service and Installation.
- Service types: System Design
- Address: 6331 Beacon Ave, Mays Landing, New Jersey USA 08330
- Telephone: 609-476-4946
- FAX: 609-476-4933
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News