Wind Energy Design Businesses in New Mexico
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
All Star Electric is unique among electrical contractors in the Southwest, having a proven capability to provide electrical power using combinations or sole sources from photovoltaics, wind generators, engine generators or hydro power plants. Successful projects include remote home sites, farms, ranches, cabins, water systems for agricultural or domestic use, telecommunications and defense grade mobile power systems.
- Business type: electrical construction and engineering
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large), remote home power systems, portable power systems, and Telecommunications Power Systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 10, 000 Trumbull SE, #F, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87123
- Telephone: (505) 856-1010
- FAX: (505) 856-1010
- Web Site: http://www.allstarelec.com
- E-mail: Send Email to All Star Electric
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: Grid-tie & off-grid solar electric power systems, solar water pumping systems, wind energy systems. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 847 Las Dispensas Loop, Sapello, New Mexico USA 87745
- Telephone: 505-454-0614
- FAX: 505-213-0985
- Web Site: http://eccsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Concepts
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Infinergy Wind and Solar is your premier source in New Mexico for reliable, efficient, affordable, environmentally friendly renewable energy systems. Infinergy sells, installs and maintains premium quality state-of-the-art wind and solar energy products, and we have everything you need to meet your solar and wind energy needs, from components to complete systems. No money down, 100% financing available.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, wind energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, solar electric power systems.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 402 N. Railroad Ave. , Roswell, New Mexico USA 88201
- Telephone: 575-627-0936
- FAX: 575-623-9003
- Web Site: http://www.newmexicosolarandwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Infinergy Wind and Solar
Osceola Energy provides turnkey solar and wind power system design and installation. Applications include residential, farm, ranch, commercial and industrial.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, backup power systems, building integrated photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic modules, wind energy systems (small), packaged power systems, Photovoltaic System Monitors, Solar Air Heating Systems, Solar Electric Power Systems, Wind Energy Systems, Wind Energy Components, and More. . .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 201 Washington St, Clayton, New Mexico USA 88415
- Telephone: 505-850-8863
- Web Site: http://www.osceolaenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Osceola Energy Inc.
We are an off-grid based solar energy company. Over the years we have been delivering quality designs and services to the alternative energy community. We have the experience and products to help you realize your dream of treading more softly on our planet. Our constantly up-dated website has loads of products and information to help you with your needs. Visit lur Web Site or call for additional information and design services.
- Business type: Retail Solar Energy Sales
- Product types: Solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (small & medium), photovoltaic systems, backup power systems, hydro-electric, energy efficient appliances, solar panels, inverters, charge controllers, trackers, pv mounts, batteries, battery chargers, generators, Grid-Tie Systems, solar system packages..
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P.O. Box 159, Carson, Taos County, New Mexico USA 87517
- Telephone: 505 751 0620
- FAX: 801 640 5819
- Web Site: http://www.SolarTaos.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News