Renewable Energy Research and Development Businesses in New Mexico
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
EMCORE Corporation - HarvestH2o.com - All Star Electric - Douglas Ruby, Ph. D. - G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation - Genergy Power Solutions - Solar Automation, Inc. - Gratings, Inc. - Solar Power and Light Services (Solar PALS) - Taos Wind Power, Inc. -
EMCORE's solar cell manufacturing division designs and manufactures multi-junction compound semiconductor solar cells for military and commercial satellite applications. Located in Albuquerque, NM, EMCORE's solar cell division operates from a 50,000 square foot facility, utilizing a fully automated manufacturing system that monitors production processes, uses electronic run cards and provides real-time production rates and yields for process engineering. The facility has the capacity of approximately 200kW of power per year, with the ability to expand capacity rapidly. With well-established partnerships with major satellite manufacturers and a proven qualification process, EMCORE will play a vital role in the evolution of telecommunications and data communications around the world.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, multi-junction compound semiconductor solar cells for military and comercial satellite applications.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 10420 Research Road SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87123
- Telephone: +1 505 332 5000
- FAX: +1 505 332 5038
- Web Site: http://www.emcore.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EMCORE Corporation
HarvestH2O.com is dedicated to the advancement of sustainable water management practices for individuals, families, communities, and businesses. We share knowledge and experiences in the following ways: Advancing specific, common-sense recommendations for water conservation Developing a best-practices repository in rainwater harvesting Sharing stories, practical tips, cautions and notes of interest Building on the experiences of community members who have already implemented water conservation solutions Developing tools, templates and guidelines for building rainwater harvesting solutions Educating individuals and organizations to shorten the learning process Creating business justifications supporting water conservation as an econ...
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution, publisher
- Product types: water storage tanks, water pumps.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 537 Garcia St, Santa Fe, New Mexico USA 87505
- Telephone: 505-984-8907
- Web Site: http://www.HarvestH2o.com
- E-mail: Send Email to HarvestH2o.com
All Star Electric is unique among electrical contractors in the Southwest, having a proven capability to provide electrical power using combinations or sole sources from photovoltaics, wind generators, engine generators or hydro power plants. Successful projects include remote home sites, farms, ranches, cabins, water systems for agricultural or domestic use, telecommunications and defense grade mobile power systems.
- Business type: electrical construction and engineering
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large), remote home power systems, portable power systems, and Telecommunications Power Systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 10, 000 Trumbull SE, #F, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87123
- Telephone: (505) 856-1010
- FAX: (505) 856-1010
- Web Site: http://www.allstarelec.com
- E-mail: Send Email to All Star Electric
Douglas Ruby, Ph. D., Consultant to the Photovoltaics Industry Specializing in PV cell and system design and performance modeling, PV cell and module test procedures, measurement protocols and performance analysis, PV cell and module fabrication process development.
- Business type: Consultant to the Photovoltaics Industry
- Product types: photovoltaic cell performance analysis, photovoltaic cell design and fabrication expertise. .
- Service types: consulting, design, research services
- Address: 9637 Messervy Ave NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87109
- Telephone: 505-821-0982
- Web Site: http://www.pvexpert.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Douglas Ruby, Ph. D.
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Custom built 75 kW to 2,000 kW On-Site Power Generation and Cogeneration Systems. Genergy Power Solutions designs and manufactures modular on-site power generation and cogeneration equipment for the production of safe, reliable, environmentally friendly, cost-saving electrical power. Whether you need primary, base load, peak-shaving, emergency electrical power or cogeneration, contact us today to learn more about our innovative power solutions!
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: Natural gas fueled synchronous or induction electric generators, cogeneration systems, packaged power systems, telecommunications power systems, power generation switchgear, communications, monitoring and control equipment and diesel, propane and natural gas backup power systems..
- Service types: installation, project development services, research services
- Address: P.O. Box 3377, Roswell, New Mexico USA 88202-3377
- Telephone: 505-623-3730
- FAX: 505-623-9003
- Web Site: http://www.genergypower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Genergy Power Solutions
Solar Automation, Inc. supplies the photovoltaic industry with advanced manufacturing technology. Minimum complexity, simplified operation/maintenance and top quality components define our distinctive modular approach to factory floor equipment. Our model CTS20, Combined Tabber Stringer, is a simplified approach to soldering solar cells into circuits. It is the lowest cost stringer available anywhere yet makes top quality cell strings simply and quickly.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment, PV cell circuiting system equipment.
- Address: 2520 Jefferson St. NE Suite E, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87110
- Telephone: +1-505-830-3100
- FAX: +1-505-830-3101
- Web Site: http://www.solarauto.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Automation, Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, photovoltaic cell materials.
- Address: 2700-B Broadbent Parkway NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87107
- Telephone: 505-345-9564
Solar Power and Light Services (Solar PALS)
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: battery cables, inverter cables.
- Address: 25 Deer Leap Rd. , Rodeo, New Mexico USA 88056
- Telephone: 575 557 2318
Taos Wind Power, Inc.
- Business type: Project Development
- Product types: Wind Resource Assessment, Land Acquisition and Permitting, Local Government Support, Community Education and Acceptance, Project Management, Project Ownership & Joint Venture, Project Financing.
- Service types: project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: P. O. Box 1810, Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico USA 87557
- Telephone: 575-751-9463
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News