Solar Energy Research and Development Businesses in New Mexico
All Star Electric is unique among electrical contractors in the Southwest, having a proven capability to provide electrical power using combinations or sole sources from photovoltaics, wind generators, engine generators or hydro power plants. Successful projects include remote home sites, farms, ranches, cabins, water systems for agricultural or domestic use, telecommunications and defense grade mobile power systems.
- Business type: electrical construction and engineering
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large), remote home power systems, portable power systems, and Telecommunications Power Systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 10, 000 Trumbull SE, #F, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87123
- Telephone: (505) 856-1010
- FAX: (505) 856-1010
- Web Site: http://www.allstarelec.com
- E-mail: Send Email to All Star Electric
Douglas Ruby, Ph. D., Consultant to the Photovoltaics Industry Specializing in PV cell and system design and performance modeling, PV cell and module test procedures, measurement protocols and performance analysis, PV cell and module fabrication process development.
- Business type: Consultant to the Photovoltaics Industry
- Product types: photovoltaic cell performance analysis, photovoltaic cell design and fabrication expertise. .
- Service types: consulting, design, research services
- Address: 9637 Messervy Ave NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87109
- Telephone: 505-821-0982
- Web Site: http://www.pvexpert.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Douglas Ruby, Ph. D.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News