Fuel Powered Electric Generator Consulting Businesses in Nevada
DCSi is engaged in the private practice of building commissioning and professional construction consulting services specializing in HVAC, controls (DDC/BAS), plumbing and electrical systems functional performance testing and inspections with special attention given to Code compliance, adherence to contract documents, and value. Our objective is to building commissioning and construction advisory services at a reasonable price. DCSi Specializes In: Commissioning / Recommissioning / Retro-commissioning, Inspection Services (Pre-Purchase/Refinance/Construction Defect/Progress Payment, etc. ), Constructibility Review(s), Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Construction Administration, Asbuilting, Field Reporting, Third-Party Services.
- Business type: Building Commissioning / MEP Coordination
- Product types: LEED Building Commissioning / Retro-commissioning / Recommissioning Systems Manuals Development Training MEP Coordination Condition Assessments Asbuilt Reviews Contract Document Reviews Startup Support Mechanical Systems - HVAC and DDC/BAS controls Voice/Tele/Data Electrical Distribution / Lighting / Emergency Backup / Power Monitoring / Metering Plumbing - Domestic Heating Water & Plumbing equipment Sectors: Commercial Industrial Residential.
- Service types: Commissioning, Inspections & Construction Consulting
- Address: 3078 E. Sunset Road #5, Las Vegas, Nevada USA 89120
- Telephone: (702) 942-1616
- FAX: (702) 942-1617
- Web Site: http://www.lv-dcsi.com
- E-mail: Send Email to DCSi
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News