Geothermal Energy System Component Businesses in New York
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Our houses and structures are benign, low emission units that help reduce CO2 and related toxins and CFC emissions into the atmosphere. They are also competitively priced for the lower Westchester-Greenwich, Connecticut area. Our houses at the present time have the ability to reduce the homeowners electrical, heating and air conditioning costs by 75-80 percent; as our total systems are 85% efficient verses utility efficiency of only 28%. On average one of our 3000 SF houses will eliminate at least 60, 000 pounds(30 tons) of toxic emission per year from the atmosphere. With the advent of ethanol and/or butonol into NY and Connecticut by the year 2012 our houses will have 0 toxic emissions and will have the alternative to run 100% independent...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, retail sales
- Product types: Environmentally Friendly & Renewable Energy Homes, energy efficient buildings, hydrogen power systems, alternative construction. Also, construction management and building alterations. .
- Service types: Building & Construction Managers (Renewable Energy)
- Address: 5951 Riverdale Avenue-Suite 1199, Riverdale, New York USA 10471
- Telephone: (718) 548-0428
- FAX: Web Site: Americanphotovoltaichomes. com
- Web Site: Americanphotovoltaichomes.com
- E-mail: Send Email to American Photovoltaics & Homes, Ltd.
Fourth generation drilling/consulting company specializing in the design and construction of residential, commercial, industrial and municipal water wells, pumping systems and geothermal heat pump systems and conditioning systems. The company has worked in four different countries on projects ranging from commercial geothermal installations in Canada to drilling 24" irrigation wells 2,200 feet deep in Saudi Arabia. The company supplies a full time staff that are all certified with the National Ground Water Association (NGWA) and the Geothermal Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA). Contact us today to find out how we can help you on your next water or geothermal heating system.
- Business type: distributor, service
- Product types: geothermal products.
- Service types: system installation, consulting
- Address: 5363 Stow Rd., Ashville, New York USA 14710
- Telephone: 716-789-2230
- FAX: 716-789-2234
- Web Site: http://www.casterdrilling.com
Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC was created in July of 2003, and is the culmination of 29 years of experience in and devotion to alternative energy and environmentally sensitive solutions on the part of the founder John D. Manning, PE. Located in Skaneateles, NY, the experience of the owner extends around the globe to as far away as Port Augusta, Australia, where a hospital located at the Gateway to the Outback serves both the local Aboriginal Community as well as the Global Community through it s geothermal heating and cooling system. Mr. Manning founded Earth Sensitive Solutions on the principle that all clients will choose an environmentally superior system once they understand that such a system is truly . . . . .
- Business type: Consulting & Design Build
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components. alternative energy solutions, Solar Energy System Design.
- Service types: Alternative Energy Design
- Address: PO Box 3, Skaneateles, New York USA 13152
- Telephone: 315-253-3779
- FAX: 347-826-1957
- Web Site: http://www.earthsensitive.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Earth Sensitive Solutions, LLC
Take advantage of the heat beneath your feet! We offer complete geothermal installation. Open, closed, horizontal, vertical loop. From design, drilling/trenching, final installation we do it all! Free estimates and information!
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, geothermal energy systems, ground source heat pumps, well drilling.
- Service types: installation, consultation, service
- Address: P. O. Box 519, Oneonta, New York USA 13820
- Telephone: 607-432-8080
- FAX: 607-263-2492
- Web Site: http://www.h2ogeo.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Geothermal Energy of Oneonta, Inc.
With 40+ years of experience with water source heat pumps, Phoenix Geothermal Services should be your first stop regarding any and all aspects of geothermal heat pump systems.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, geothermal energy system components, air cooling systems, air heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, education and training services
- Address: 7523 County House Rd, Auburn, New York USA 13021
- Telephone: 315-253-3720
- FAX: 347-826-1957
- Web Site: http://www.phoenixenergysupply.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Phoenix Geothermal Services
The Stork Turbo Blading Group is the oldest and largest independent turbine blading manufacturer in the world, with 3 facilities and a combined 80 years of experience. Steam turbine blades & buckets, gas turbine compressor rotor & stator blades, inlet guide vanes, axial compressor & blower blades. All OEM models, faster and at lower cost than the OEMs.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Steam turbine blades & buckets, gas turbine compressor rotor & stator blades, inlet guide vanes, axial compressor & blower blades.
- Service types: manufacturing
- Address: 334 Comfort Rd, Ithaca, New York USA 14850
- Telephone: 607-277-4968 X292
- FAX: 607-277-1193 (attention: JOE W)
- Web Site: www.he-machinery.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Stork H&E Turbo Blading, Inc
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News